[6-2 to MR] Mad Resurrection vs Vice Underdogs

W1oYjC4.png

I am pretty sure you have suggested 18 GMT and now that after some heavy debate we finally accept this hour.... Now you put yet another reason for the match to not happen which is a pretty silly one like how can your squad be half prepared when you guys have even specifically asked for this hour???????

Honestly, what do you want? Speaking too much about compromises and now that one side finally gives in you put yet another reason to not play? Dude can we just make it easier on both of us and take your own suggestion? You suggested this hour before let's just get this final over with already we don't have much time left.

I'm sorry if my post came across as rude to some but seriously let's make it easier for both of us. And yes I know my tone changed from my last post but just like you posted 17:30 without consulting your team I also posted it too soon without consulting mine which I shouldn't have my bad.

• Winner 1

There won't be any forfeit, be it from any of the both teams. It's the final guys, have some sympathy for it, after all the ups and downs all of us (both the players and the staff) went through in an attempt to progress this championship gracefully, don't you all want it to end in a thrilling and graceful way? Come on guys, I understand there are tons of clashes and opinion differences when coming to a conclusion regarding any favorable time slot, but that doesn't means that you'll give up entirely in case the odds don't end on your favor. Have some patience, dedication, and we'll have this match conducted, by any means and by all means. Will come up with necessary details as soon as they surface, until then, stick with this: The FINAL WILL HAPPEN

We can't wait for you guys to preform and give your best for your respective teams, so please don't let us down. Stay motivated and optimistic, the rest of this shit will work out. 😉

• Winner 3

...Sigh this topic has been such an absolute mess changing back and forth... 

1 hour ago, iBEE_tH3_RuL3R said:

There won't be any forfeit, be it from any of the both teams. It's the final guys, have some sympathy for it, after all the ups and downs all of us (both the players and the staff) went through in an attempt to progress this championship gracefully, don't you all want it to end in a thrilling and graceful way? Come on guys, I understand there are tons of clashes and opinion differences when coming to a conclusion regarding any favorable time slot, but that doesn't means that you'll give up entirely in case the odds don't end on your favor. Have some patience, dedication, and we'll have this match conducted, by any means and by all means. Will come up with necessary details as soon as they surface, until then, stick with this: The FINAL WILL HAPPEN

We can't wait for you guys to preform and give your best for your respective teams, so please don't let us down. Stay motivated and optimistic, the rest of this shit will work out. 😉

I guess since we have no choice then ok. We can make a deal to make this final happen which I think both sides will like a lot. @Siezer @aXXo Can you two come over to discord?

Final Score
Mad Resurrection [ 6 ] vs [ 2 ] Vice Underdogs

Bases Played

• Ammunation Roof
  • Bikers vs Museum
  • Haitian Drug Factory
  • Las Barrancas

Vice Underdogs won the toss and decided to attack Ammunation Roof first.

Referees Present
[MK]Spiller, [MK]iBEE_tH3_RuL3R., [DU]Pavonis, =TLA=Analizator, [VU]Omarosh, [DU]VCPR_850, [MK]Aegon

Replay Link
Match streamed by IBEE on YT.

Spoiler

Round Logs
1. Ammunation Roof (VU Attacking)

Spoiler

1635789508.png

2. Ammunation Roof (MR Attacking)

Spoiler

1635790145.png

3. Bikers vs Museum (MR Attacking)

Spoiler

1635790651.png

4. Bikers vs Museum (VU Attacking)

Spoiler

Spoiler

1635791289.png

5. Haitian Drug Factory (VU Attacking)

Spoiler

1635791902.png

6. Haitian Drug Factory (MR Attacking)

Spoiler

1635792529.png

7. Las Barrancas (VU Attacking)

Spoiler

1635793180.png

8. Las Barrancas (MR Attacking)

Spoiler

Spoiler

1635793653.png

Mad Resurrection has won the final and has become the first ever champion of RTV Championship with many more tournaments to come, we thank you all for sticking with us till the end.
See you in the next one. 

• Winner 1

spacer.png

• Aegon changed the title to [6-2 to MR] Mad Resurrection vs Vice Underdogs