Take in mind that switching sides can be purchased from both teams, (40 xp).
A good move by the defenders will result in time that the attackers will lose, a defusal kit must cost equal or more than just 40xp.
In the next version the "screwdriver" will be added, animation issues will be patched. 
As you may know, planting animation does stop when you get knocked down, and actually you can jump while defusing, that means that sometimes you can prevent that knock, by following this situation, less than 7/6 seconds will result in an assured defuse.

If this is added as pavonis said, It should cost more than just 40 xp, a defusal kit must be used in the lastest minutes of the round.
As an exception it can be "enabled" when the attackers have planted the bomb and the defenders have 30 seconds to defuse it, not in situations like first plants when the bomb have to be defused in 50 seconds.

Edited by Gohan.

19 hours ago, Spiller said:

Need to consider the factor that attacking is already very hard. This would make it even harder.
If it feels attacking has been overnerfed in SqMod, then yeah.

I just realized this is wrong lol. It's defending which is hard. 
Also I don't know how much of a nerf would it feel to players while playing actual rounds in SqMod.

Because the time given for defusal per bomb plant will increase instead of decreasing in those updates (apart from other nerfs).
I'll see to it. If there feels a need to balance it out. We can employ this kit for sure.

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.