In-game nick: Gohan.
Reported player's nick: Gynla
Date/Time: 16 November, 2020
Reason for report: Possible F1, PacketLoss Tools
Extra Info: (If Any)
First of all, I want you to understand some concepts and situations that might happend or not in the following report.
If you have ever planted or defused the boom, there's a possible situation, you while doing the animation of 
CPR (cardio-pulmonary resuscitation) and you get hit by someone at the body, the animation stops for a second, and restart instantly. Which means that the defuse/planting won't stop. Here I provide a video about it. (Click Here).
About how F1 works: If you are the player using F1, you will see at everybody doing the animation of each weapon shots, but the bullets won't come out of the gun, due to that is what F1 disable, the bullets. It means that if someone is shooting from behind you, and you have it activated, you won't know that someone is behind you shooting, in case that you seen him in the map. (I can provide a video if you want to see how f1 looks like in the screen who's using it)

Finally if you have read it carefully, here's the report video about gynla.

PD: I want an explanation of how you have not heard me when I shoot 4 bullets of the shotgun, and 30 bullets of an m4 right at your body. (There's blood coming out if you don't notice)

Edited by Gohan.

Hello!

Thank you for writing the report.
Please wait patiently while a Server Administrator handles the report.

Please make sure the report does not violate any rules and is in proper format (link), otherwise it will be ignored and denied.

P.S. Do not reply to the report if it does not concern you.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

Do you have a video of your POV which can definetely show us that this situation have happened in your screen? By following the report that you sent, atleast the sound on your screen it might reproduce.
Don't take it personally, but I think that if you were using something at that moment, you won't have a proof 😉

Normally I usually record my gameplays for these kinds of situations. But recently it started to give me fps drops and I don't prefer to record it. So I didn't record that moment but as I said I didn't even see you coming or your bullets on my screen and I was focused on defusing the bomb thats what happened.

Edited by Gynla

How a software will work well for a period of time but now it gives you fps drops, it doesn't make sense. 

By following the report that you sent, it normally desync when the player who's desync doesn't stop holding LMB, and I can say that I wasn't holding it, as you can see I made switch the weapons while walking, that means I wasn't holding it.

Another thing, my ping never warps over 280, it is always stuck at 245-275. I don't have packet loss either.

How can you explain that I was desync on you screen, nobody was shooting at you, there was no bullet trails to load on your screen except mine.

One more time, by following the report that you sent, You have killed 2 players while I was shooting at you from a far distance of 10 mts, you were at the roof, like me, those guys which you have killed, at the bombsite. Same situation. 

I don't think that any kind of lag/warp/desync can save you from 30 bullets straight to your body.

Edited by Gohan.

All I can say is thats just nothing but a pure desync. I already told you that your bullets didnt synced on my screen and thats vcmp's casual problem and even if i used f1 I wouldn't take that last damage from martyrdom. Thats how f1 works in rel006:

So thats all I have to say. Now I would like to let the staff discuss and give a decision.

That's what I said xd, You had it turned on, when you saw that martyrdom was really close to you while you were defusing, decided to turned off, died.
I think you are trying to excuse so much about that desync bug and this is solid proof about you using hacks, but anyways champion, good luck.

PD: funny how you linked a video of one of the guys who's trying to ruin the comunity with his hacks. (I know how f1 works, that's why I said, "I can provide a video if you want to see how f1 looks like in the screen who's using it")

Edited by Gohan.

it's ridiculous how you think you can kill a player with a fast double shoot like that while having 290+ ping, like seriously why would I be using such a thing in front of everyone? especially after winning VCDC, to ruin my victory? it's just pathetic in my opinion, taking your ping+vcmp sync into consideration, it's highly likely to have nothing to do with F1, people like you be searching for any excuse to see the fall of someone, but that's just pathetic.

PS: You can check my past, i've never got banned or caught using anything as such, unlike your past... banned on LW and another servers for the usage of tools.

Edited by Gynla

So now its ridiculous think that i could kill you with that "fast double shoot", if i hit you both shots while you were standing, it means that the first shot with "300 ping" (for you) had to hit you.
People like me are trying to keep this comunity alive, aware and away from the cheaters. I said "don't take it personally" before, which means that I don't have nothing agaisnt you, in this topic you are suspect of using hacks, it's just a reminder for you.

And it's not a ridiculous thing, if you make some maths: The delay between my ping, your ping, and the animation time of the shots it wont take longer than 0.82 seconds, which means it is 820 ms. (Summatory of Gohan's ms + Gynla's ms + animation time ms which is send and received by both perspectives).
(The animation is less than the number I've put in this maths, because I cut the animation doing c-glitch)
It means that if have hit you 2 times, the first shot have to knock you down, because you have received the packet.

Im not trying to ruin your victory, I think that you are ruinning your own victory infront of everybody. Well not infront of everybody, because in this case, no one was near you either those who you have killed at the same time that I've hit you with the shotgun.

PD: I told you before, my ping is not higher than 270. You are trying to disgrace my report by stupid excuses.
zvm0gc7.png

Edited by Gohan.

"People like me are trying to keep this community alive", it's funny seeing the cheater himself who has a hacking history saying such a thing, as for this case "not to mention if your 290 ping was spiking or not" playing with 290ms will require you to hold left click for a whole second without switching or crouching for the hit to be received in my screen, and yeah as I said why would I be "ruining my own victory" it's just pathetic to think such a thing, also I wasn't even aware that there's someone shooting me from the roof and you're implying that "none was around so I turned on F1" that's another false pathetic point from you PS : you can see how I was getting damage and losing hp clearly by everyone else down but not from you, which could mean you were bugged or lagging...

Ah nope. You have gained health because you have killed 2 players at the bombsite, and that's what I said and you can clearly see at the video. The only damage that you took was because you have fell of the roof.

Again, as I said, You can clearly see at the video that I'M NOT HOLDING LMB, BECAUSE IM WALKING WITH INGRAM AND IM NOT SHOOTING. (is it clear for you? or should I make a gif of me walking)

Replying to "playing with 290ms will require you to hold left click for a whole second without switching or crouching for the hit to be received in my screen"
Here's a clip which can easily beat your argument. (I did the crouch cutting the animation of the shot, and I've hit him. [Of course that EK.president has a ping a little bit higger than yours. Which means that the situation between you and me are less time to compare, you might receive the bullets]

PD: 290 ms is not my ping btw. Seems that your little head doesnt understand that information.

Edited by Gohan.

You must be joking right? there's no way anyone in his right brain could make an example on Razor the player who plays with 400 ping https://youtu.be/QrntL7MbBQ8 , https://youtu.be/hS3I8Rr8ySk , https://youtu.be/WKnEMp-HXgU like basically at this point you're just making us laugh more, just stop lol by the way you can see at 0:23 in your video, how I got hit by marty, and since when F1 doesn't save you from fall damage?

It's not my case that you provided.

Do you have problems to read right?
I SAID THAT WHEN YOU SAW MARTYR COMING TO YOU, YOU HAVE DESACTIVATED, AND GOT HIT. JUST AT THE SAME TIME THAT I HAD TO RELOAD.

"and since when F1 doesn't save you from fall damage?"

23 minutes ago, Gohan. said:

The only damage that you took was because you have fell of the roof.

pd: there's a big diference between 400 and 260 ping.
Read before write pls.
Edited by Gohan.

"I SAID THAT WHEN YOU SAW MARTYR COMING TO YOU, YOU HAVE DESACTIVATED" this is just funny lol seeing how you make things up in your brain which anyone in his right brain would never do or say such a thing.. also as for "The only damage that you took was because you have fell of the roof" this msg brings you back to "since when F1 doesn't save you from receiving fall damage" PS : https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10552.msg60736#msg60736 it's similar to this case.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I won't reply anymore to your excuses, I think this is solid evidence about something which is not the same case as you shown in those reports at EC server. If you wanted to base your excuses on others perspective of a report of an other player on an other server, might record next time your POV to clear the situation.

4 hours ago, Gohan. said:

How a software will work well for a period of time but now it gives you fps drops, it doesn't make sense. 

Quote from Gynla: "PS: You can check my past, i've never got banned or caught using anything as such, unlike your past... banned on LW and another servers for the usage of tools."

Ah yes, I've never been banned on LW. I have been banned on CTF because the script have detected that some files where inside the folder of VC. (VCMPHACK.asi) Those files were inside my folder due to I was helping, GangstaRas for Vice War VI script. (Due to I was the only one who coperates while having the files).
If you do the same nowdays at TDW i'll automatically kick you, you will have to remove the files, and join again, and nobody will say anything.
But in the past, as you said, rules were a little bit more stricted, and those hacks were impossible to get until you join ON. And that's what I did, joined ON for a month, gained their trust, reported them all. (If you want information about this, try to be admin of LW, and check the big topic where I reported them all.)
https://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1320.0

Again: read before write. "Usage" is not the proper word. I have never used hacks to get advantage over the players

Edited by Gohan.

Well first of all, calm down both of you. No need to drag irrelevant stuff here.

Also, sorry for the delay, we had a similar case in RTV and we were trying to dig it up. This is a bug that rarely happens when the shooter is not in victim's FOV. It took us a lot of time to dig both POV of that case but here it is:

A few bullets synced on Russell's screen and rest did not while tarko was shooting the car all the time. (notice Russell reversing the car and there are no bullets shot but tarko is shooting continuously).

I tried reproducing it myself and I succeeded (I could not record that but I recorded some other parts):

#1 In this I could not reproduce it ; Every bullet synced perfectly.

#2 Yep,  only a few bullets synced ; rest never appeared.

What it appears to me is that this is another sync bug which happens randomly. It has nothing to do with ping afaik, cause tarko and Russell both are low pingers.

• Informative 2
  • Winner 2

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.