MKt.elsa/FroZeN - evade

In-game nick: StrongBlack
Reported player's nick: MKt.elsa
Date/Time: today
Reason for report: death evade via pause in mid combat and via jumping into the water in his desesperation
Extra Info: (If Any) he always evade, he just play hiding behind wall bcz his sigma rule numer one is "run from pain and pd if they join", and now he evaded, give him a several punishment ban him for few months or idk 

Evidence: MIN 0:00 TO 0:40 , MIN 1:16

• Funny 1

Hello!

Thank you for writing the report.
Please wait patiently while a Server Administrator handles the report.

Please make sure the report does not violate any rules and is in proper format (link), otherwise it will be ignored and denied.

P.S. Do not reply to the report if it does not concern you.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

Well pain, I noticed two things.
On the first clip that you mentioned (00:00 to 00:40), you have spawned literally behind elsa. Which means that probably she/he did not even noticed that you were behind him/her, cannot judge that.

On the second clip that you mentioned (1:16) its clear that it was an accidental jump, she/he landed on the fence and of course bumped to the water. Actually she/he said "WTF" in terms of it was an accident and you actually made laugh about it, so, I won't consider that as evading.

Maybe another admin can give its opinion here aswell, but in my opinion, to random situations that I won't consider as evading to give him/her a punishment instead of a warn.

Hello Pain,  

As I had mentioned before as well as you know yourself that it wasn't a deliberate evade. In the first clip, after I had killed you, I went to a side immediately, and hid for I got call on cell phone. I have a clear video of mine not even looking back after I had killed you. Second clip is completely unintentional, I was jumping backward continuously which led me fall in water.

Thanks.