[Poll] Rocket Launcher - Keep/ Remove/ Change Wep settings

Voting Poll  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Voting Poll

Greetings @Members,

The topic title says it all and the reason is quite obvious that rpg weapon is not suppose to be a part of Demolition game-mode as in cs-go, blackSquad and other bomb defusal games. Some players do claim that it kills the game-mode as it's too overpowered, whereas some wants to keep it, so I have added a voting poll to this topic. You can give your input and suggestions as well if there's any.

Vote Options:

1. Keep RPG Weapon
  2. Alter it's weapon settings - Increase reload timer
  3. Remove RPG Weapon 

Altering it's weapon settings is more suitable in my opinion, it's default reload timer is 0.2 seconds, so we can increase it and make it less overpowered 🤔

• Sad 1

Nice to have this poll open finally as it's a serious matter of concern especially for a game-mode like tdw. I am somewhat confused between suggesting altering rpg's settings and removing it completely from the server. But since there are a few guys who actually play tactfully and professionally with the rpg and use it the way it's meant to be used, I will go with the option 2 (altering rpg's weapon settings).

RPG is simply incompatible with this gamemode and should be removed and here's why im saying this:

The point of this gamemode is that once you plant the bomb you must defend it at all costs by staying in the area and that's where the issues comes, no matter how staunch the defense is you can just blow the entire team away with 2-3 rockets and that's it or camp the area with the RPG and no one can ever plant or defenders can just RPG the shit out of the bombsite and they'll never be able to plant which unlike other gamemodes where you can just work to meet a certain objective then run to avoid being RPGed, here you can't do that cuz camping is an essential part for both sides and RPG just overpowers that away and it is simply not funny which is why even if we alter the settings the issue will remain hence im opposed to keeping RPG in no matter what.

Want an alternative?: Use grenades which need to be tactically used and are not as annoying as RPG but have their number limited.

With all of that said my stance will, is and shall always be to Remove RPG.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 3

Agree with Martyrdom, if you are planting bomb or defusing it and the team protecting them you can just clean them with 2 RPGs and about that the team cant bring any defense to them or stop the RPG. It's better to remove it for this game-mode, no doubt. It's pretty much overpowered for this game-mode. Altering it would make no difference, the issue is not with the players dying from RPG, issue is RPG can easily stop anyone from defusing bomb or planting. It's best to remove it. There are already grenades / molotoves which will give enough power and we can stop them as well. 

• Agree 1

wePVYzZ.gif

aslo add buy armour for 10 xp. 100% armour. good. and buy ammo too.  give players less ammo so they dont waste ammo's ;x

and Im agree in the ban of RPG. Rpg make's the mode of game fully shitty and many players've the problem of close range too  and team greif also.

and berkay khan you forget Smoke weapon noob. add it past or i kill u in molotov.

Edited by Marine*PL
45 minutes ago, Marine*PL said:

aslo add buy armour for 10 xp. 100% armour. good. and buy ammo too.  give players less ammo so they dont waste ammo's ;x

and Im agree in the ban of RPG. Rpg make's the mode of game fully shitty and many players've the problem of close range too  and team greif also.

and berkay khan you forget Smoke weapon noob. add it past or i kill u in molotov.

you already have the lag armor for free no need to add more.

• Funny 5

You can always distract RPG person by sticking with a gang and leading it to objectives, the players nearby will deflect RPG shots, etc and make him fail to disrupt the attack/defuse of the bomb site.

Also, both sides can have RPG players sticking by their side, the best one will prevail and that's not a big deal. Players can also give a close check to the RPG player and follow him wherever he goes. 

+ The set 3 becomes available after 2 minutes have passed by or attackers managed to plant the bomb. Also it has only 8 rounds of ammo and no such option to refill. It's already so nerfed and still people want it removed. Some abuse RPG(including me) often by doing CR but I mostly leave the players that are victim of close range. Rocket Launcher plays an important role and removing it is like "removing ass just because you don't like to shit".

But considering the amount of votes given to remove it, no matter they are irritated by some players who are good at it but that's only a supposition. The cost of grenades can be decreased also or amount of grenades per given shop price can be increased just to get them back into the game. Alteration of RPG settings is much more suitable! Disabling c-glitch with RPG as Ibee said and changing it's reload time is much much much much much much much better!!!!

An RPG player once said " You guys want to remove RPG in a gamemode which is named as 'Demoliton'! "

Edited by MasterOz
  • Disagree 1

I don't think total remove is good. probably nerfing RPG is better and blocking it at some maps those may cause close range. make team-grief punishable and reportable. RPG has been a part of the game always. 5 ammos and limitations for the bases where rpg can be used is good in my opinion.  a rule to not camp sites with RPG will be very fair for those who complained about it

Edited by 3more

I use RPG time to time, and I can say it brings a huge disbalance to this gamemode. It's not about the players its about the objective of this game.
In RTV Championship, I used RPG in ways one could only imagine, calculated everything accurately but still it was not much success because the RPG could be evaded one way or other due to the objective being a MOVEable vehicle and not a STILL site.

While in this gamemode, I don't even need to aim properly to wreck the living bejesus out of a site.

28 minutes ago, MasterOz said:

You can always distract RPG person by sticking with a gang and leading it to objectives, the players nearby will deflect RPG shots, etc and make him fail to disrupt the attack/defuse of the bomb site.

Nope, not really, it depends on multiple factors:

• Who shot first. Try deflecting a rocket halfway on its path.
  • Where was the RPG aimed, if it wasn't remotely directed towards the players but the site or an obstacle, it will most probably hit.
  • It might take more than 1 player to achieve the said goal.

Later on, there would (most probably) would be a change where knocking down the planter/defuser disrupts the process because planting/defusing while being knocked doesn't seem much of a logic.

34 minutes ago, MasterOz said:

Also, both sides can have RPG players sticking by their side, the best one will prevail and that's not a big deal. Players can also give a close check to the RPG player and follow him wherever he goes. 

This seems logical and I might agree a little to it but its none of how it works, this is giving both teams equal power to unbalance things which will take down the degree of fair play. Try to understand this: Making the whole gamemode depend/revolve around RPG and there are certain maps where this is more than just true.

40 minutes ago, MasterOz said:

The set 3 becomes available after 2 minutes have passed by or attackers managed to plant the bomb. Also it has only 8 rounds of ammo and no such option to refill. It's already so nerfed and still people want it removed. Some abuse RPG(including me) often by doing CR but I mostly leave the players that are victim of close range. Rocket Launcher plays an important role and removing it is like "removing ass just because you don't like to shit".

Yes, there are a lot of restriction applied to RPG and we are proposing to restrict it more. 
What I'm trying to say is RPG has a very long range + AoE type damage and inside closed buildings, there is no way you can counter it, or if the user is on a building high enough. You can blow an entire site by just shooting it from the outside from a very long range (sometimes even from your spawn).

"removing ass just because you don't like to shit"
lmao.

50 minutes ago, MasterOz said:

An RPG player once said " You guys want to remove RPG in a gamemode which is named as 'Demoliton'! "

CS is the OG Demolition Gamemode, it does not feature any RPGs.

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.

1 hour ago, MasterOz said:

+ The set 3 becomes available after 2 minutes have passed by or attackers managed to plant the bomb. Also it has only 8 rounds of ammo and no such option to refill. It's already so nerfed and still people want it removed. Some abuse RPG(including me) often by doing CR but I mostly leave the players that are victim of close range. Rocket Launcher plays an important role and removing it is like "removing ass just because you don't like to shit".

But considering the amount of votes given to remove it, no matter they are irritated by some players who are good at it but that's only a supposition. The cost of grenades can be decreased also or amount of grenades per given shop price can be increased just to get them back into the game. Alteration of RPG settings is much more suitable! Disabling c-glitch with RPG as Ibee said and changing it's reload time is much much much much much much much better!!!!

About the grenade you talking about needs to be less restricted is nowhere right. If you use grenades tactically only 2 is enough for you to clear out the site. The RPG in this game-mode makes no sense, you can just camp with it and shoot it out of nowhere and keep the opposite team getting failed. You can use grenades and make the same thing happen you do with RPG. I myself tried to use the grenades tactically and won the round. It gives advantage and also the opposite team can easily prevent me since i cant just shoot a grenade out of anywhere and explode the shit out of them like people can do with RPG.

"The cost of grenades can be decreased also or amount of grenades per given shop price can be increased just to get them back into the game."

The grenades were always in the game lmao, i see many players using it tactically and winning the match in a fair way instead of using RPG like a brain-dead to gain advantage. Only you were the one who was so depended on RPG and meanwhile doing close ranges as well, and how many you did till now is uncountable, feel yourself lucky you are still playing in the server. Just one or two grenade can so much difference that increasing it would make it same disadvantage as RPG. Use your IQ and just throw one or two grenades you will see if it works or not.

E.g

ELNDSN4.png

wePVYzZ.gif

1 hour ago, Spiller said:

CS is the OG Demolition Gamemode, it does not feature any RPGs.

CS for sure is demolition gamemode but this server, this whole game named VC:MP has RPG as an important weapon. Although in CS, RPG may not be as effective as it is in VC:MP especially TDW, there are always ways to counter it. It just requires good teamworking, understanding and stuff and you will see rpg guy struggling to get kills. RPG wherever played is OP considering the user knows how to , exactly with M4,M6 players who are just distructive in their distance of fighting as RPG player in long distance.

What I'm trying to say is RPG has a very long range + AoE type damage and inside closed buildings, there is no way you can counter it, or if the user is on a building high enough. You can blow an entire site by just shooting it from the outside from a very long range (sometimes even from your spawn).

The point here I am trying to make is, the team can always focus on the RPG player where he is headed, and take him down easily or leave team RPG to take care of him/her. Totally based on teamwork and good understanding between team. Camping site is another thing which can be done with m4's too but it gets more intense with RPG assisting the camp. And it's normal, based on dominance of the team.

Luck comes into play whether you are able to not let the crowd of players camp the bomb site. Because you can't just clear sites with m4/m6 or shotguns that effectively as with RPG. Clearing camps and doing a successful camp are two parts in this gamemode, which are essential and this is where RPG comes into play just like m4/m6/shotguns players.

Just like m4 can't be played in stubby range, same goes with RPG in close range or against a swarm of enemies up to kill you. Considering the team puts out good cooperation and teamwork. 

Making the whole gamemode depend/revolve around RPG and there are certain maps where this is more than just true.

The maps are surely present where RPG needs to get banned like TDW has banned RPG in mall. But how can you clear a site being camped by enemy team other than the help of RPG?

AND,

56 minutes ago, Pavonis said:

About the grenade you talking about needs to be less restricted is nowhere right. If you use grenades tactically only 2 is enough for you to clear out the site. The RPG in this game-mode makes no sense, you can just camp with it and shoot it out of nowhere and keep the opposite team getting failed. You can use grenades and make the same thing happen you do with RPG. I myself tried to use the grenades tactically and won the round. It gives advantage and also the opposite team can easily prevent me since i cant just shoot a grenade out of anywhere and explode the shit out of them like people can do with RPG.

ELNDSN4.png

The situation, site structure and game sense plays a role in it, most of all, LUCK. You can even kill a player using fists/nightstick like Noori did in an event, gathering 10 or 20 kills with nightstick only.  

56 minutes ago, Pavonis said:

"The cost of grenades can be decreased also or amount of grenades per given shop price can be increased just to get them back into the game."

The grenades were always in the game lmao, i see many players using it tactically and winning the match in a fair way instead of using RPG like a brain-dead to gain advantage. Only you were the one who was so depended on RPG and meanwhile doing close ranges as well, and how many you did till now is uncountable, feel yourself lucky you are still playing in the server. Just one or two grenade can so much difference that increasing it would make it same disadvantage as RPG. Use your IQ and just throw one or two grenades you will see if it works or not.

based on situation, yes tactics with grenades can be applied. I did close ranges about 40+ and got banned/warned 12+ times in total tbh in all of VC:MP servers. But never got banned from the server instead only RPG ban was given. IDK about the servers you are administrating that you implement such rules lol. 

Not everyone is as pro grenade thrower as GOAT Pavonis the Thrower so you have to understand the low skilled , less brained, low IQ players like me. 

Please refrain. Let's continue with the topic 

Edited by MasterOz
  • Informative 1

Well, the logics and reasons given for removing RPG completely from the server are far more convincing and authentic as compared to the ones given in support of RPG (keeping it in the server as it is OR altering its weapon settings). With that being said and observed, as well as the fact that I personally was confused between the options of altering its weapon settings and removing it completely, I am gonna change my vote to removing it completely from the server

P.S: I haven't read the above arguments in that much detail, so I would read them later and make changes to this reply of mine accordingly, e.g by quoting and refuting every argument which is opposite of my own opinion.

@ElvenKing @Spiller kindly delete my vote from the poll and allow me to re-vote. Thank you.

16 hours ago, cool3 said:

In counterstrike 1.6 and other series, there is no fuckin RPG, and the only explosive weapon is a grenade. So, in my opinion, we have to remove it, because it ruins our fun

also remove chainsaw what is the point of adding it 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
32 minutes ago, MasterOz said:

CS for sure is demolition gamemode but this server, this whole game named VC:MP has RPG as an important weapon. Although in CS, RPG may not be as effective as it is in VC:MP especially TDW, there are always ways to counter it. It just requires good teamworking, understanding and stuff and you will see rpg guy struggling to get kills. RPG wherever played is OP considering the user knows how to , exactly with M4,M6 players who are just distructive in their distance of fighting as RPG player in long distance.

The point here I am trying to make is, the team can always focus on the RPG player where he is headed, and take him down easily or leave team RPG to take care of him/her. Totally based on teamwork and good understanding between team. Camping site is another thing which can be done with m4's too but it gets more intense with RPG assisting the camp. And it's normal, based on dominance of the team.

Luck comes into play whether you are able to not let the crowd of players camp the bomb site. Because you can't just clear sites with m4/m6 or shotguns that effectively as with RPG. Clearing camps and doing a successful camp are two parts in this gamemode, which are essential and this is where RPG comes into play just like m4/m6/shotguns players.

Just like m4 can't be played in stubby range, same goes with RPG in close range or against a swarm of enemies up to kill you. Considering the team puts out good cooperation and teamwork. 

The maps are surely present where RPG needs to get banned like TDW has banned RPG in mall. But how can you clear a site being camped by enemy team other than the help of RPG?

AND,

The situation, site structure and game sense plays a role in it, most of all, LUCK. You can even kill a player using fists/nightstick like Noori did in an event, gathering 10 or 20 kills with nightstick only.  

based on situation, yes tactics with grenades can be applied. I did close ranges about 40+ and got banned/warned 12+ times in total tbh in all of VC:MP servers. But never got banned from the server instead only RPG ban was given. IDK about the servers you are administrating that you implement such rules lol. 

Not everyone is as pro grenade thrower as GOAT Pavonis the Thrower so you have to understand the low skilled , less brained, low IQ players like me. 

Please refrain. Let's continue with the topic 

I don't see any difference between CS and TDW, same game-mode just you have to repeatedly defuse it until time runs out. So, why are you bringing "VCMP always have ways to counter it".

"and you will see rpg guy struggling to get kills."

And anyone here talking about "RPG kills" , hello anyone here? We are talking about objectives not RPG kills, if that was the case RPG would have been just altered same as RTV. 

" The point here I am trying to make is, the team can always focus on the RPG player where he is headed, and take him down easily or leave team RPG to take care of him/her."

You do know what the game-mode is right? Players aren't here to focus on RPG, they are to complete their objectives and protect themselves. And don't tell me you can protect yourself from RPG. Even if there is 5-7 players with him RPG won't need a single moment to just shoot one RPG at the CP and his work done he can die now. And if he is on the roof then just nothing to say, just shoot and hide.

"Luck comes into play whether you are able to not let the crowd of players camp the bomb site. Because you can't just clear sites with m4/m6 or shotguns that effectively as with RPG."

You just said with RPG players struggle a lot to kill, then how come RPG gonna help now? Anyway, you don't talk in sense i do know that. And are you sure players can't clear sites with m4/m6 or shotguns? I see it more better way, just go with 3-4 players and you can easily clean it. I haven't seen anyone yet trying to clear sites with RPG except you, or not even you because you just focus on kills mostly with RPG and later fall into close range attempt. Also, there are grenades to put into work. CS also didn't have many grenades where you have 3 here. And earning EXP is not that hard, every minute it gives 10 and you can at least kill 2 or 3 people meanwhile that, no? Your lines literally making no sense to me.

"The maps are surely present where RPG needs to get banned like TDW has banned RPG in mall. But how can you clear a site being camped by enemy team other than the help of RPG?"

Well again, there are grenades or molotoves.

"The situation, site structure and game sense plays a role in it, most of all, LUCK. You can even kill a player using fists/nightstick like Noori did in an event, gathering 10 or 20 kills with nightstick only."

Hello? Are you sure you are comparing grenade kills with right thing? I don't see you need to be LUCKY to be able to kill with grenades?

"Not everyone is as pro grenade thrower as GOAT Pavonis the Thrower so you have to understand the low skilled , less brained, low IQ players like me. 

Please refrain. Let's continue with the topic "

Was pretty sure you had to say that. The image above given was an example, and you are for sure trying to pull out something different to make things go bad, well thats your usual habit i can't do anything about it. 

After all, all the things you typed is just to create a complete mess, not a single line one of yours match with another one.

wePVYzZ.gif

RPG is going to be removed. And for the rest, let me clear all those confusions you have in your mind.

First of all learn the context of what I am saying and then you can make something out of it. Not make unreal references which I didn't think in my own dreams that they could mean that way.

RPG Kills : 

By RPG kills, I meant to say that RPG guy would face difficulty clearing out camps, finishing off players etc when opposition outnumbers at a certain situation of the map(mostly near CP). It being possible only if the team puts out good teamwork and outsmarts enemy RPG player.

Player's objectives :

Yes player's want to focus on objectives and they want nobody to butt in their mission. Good thinking. Nice. Only braindeds will all gather at the CP together. If with some presence of mind, you can scatter away,  keeping distance from each other, as a precaution for the butthurt enemy close ranger, laggot , LOW iq , less skilled , K/D whore RPG player! Roof part is,  you can always send a team-mate or reach the roof yourself so that RPG guy can never come there or send 1 player to take care of him. 

RPG player struggling to get kills : 

I hope you didn't woke up from the wrong side of the bed. Well nvm! As you misunderstood, I added effectively with it, meaning you can clear the camped site much faster than M4/M6 players just that you need to get in a proper place. The job of enemy team is look for the RPG guy only and take necessary precautions. You are thinking of players who don't focus objectives and don't give a fuck to the game-mode. If they don't, we also shouldn't care for them.

Presence of Grenades/Molotovs reminded by Pavonis

Oh I actually forgot. Thanks!

Misconception/ Misunderstanding by The Mr.Wise Pavonis

I think you misunderstood me , here I was talking about that anything can happen when you are having a lucky day. Sorry to degrade the respectful grenades by comparing it with nightsticks.

The fact is, when you throw a grenade against a 400+ pinger and running, I would love to see your grenade hitting him or inflicting any damage. Again, luck plays a role. No prediction you will always low ping players.

Sorry for bad English though! I hope I can increase my level of English skills to make you understand.

6 minutes ago, MasterOz said:

RPG is going to be removed. And for the rest, let me clear all those confusions you have in your mind.

First of all learn the context of what I am saying and then you can make something out of it. Not make unreal references which I didn't think in my own dreams that they could mean that way.

RPG Kills : 

By RPG kills, I meant to say that RPG guy would face difficulty clearing out camps, finishing off players etc when opposition outnumbers at a certain situation of the map(mostly near CP). It being possible only if the team puts out good teamwork and outsmarts enemy RPG player.

Player's objectives :

Yes player's want to focus on objectives and they want nobody to butt in their mission. Good thinking. Nice. Only braindeds will all gather at the CP together. If with some presence of mind, you can scatter away,  keeping distance from each other, as a precaution for the butthurt enemy close ranger, laggot , LOW iq , less skilled , K/D whore RPG player! Roof part is,  you can always send a team-mate or reach the roof yourself so that RPG guy can never come there or send 1 player to take care of him. 

RPG player struggling to get kills : 

I hope you didn't woke up from the wrong side of the bed. Well nvm! As you misunderstood, I added effectively with it, meaning you can clear the camped site much faster than M4/M6 players just that you need to get in a proper place. The job of enemy team is look for the RPG guy only and take necessary precautions. You are thinking of players who don't focus objectives and don't give a fuck to the game-mode. If they don't, we also shouldn't care for them.

Presence of Grenades/Molotovs reminded by Pavonis

Oh I actually forgot. Thanks!

Misconception/ Misunderstanding by The Mr.Wise Pavonis

I think you misunderstood me , here I was talking about that anything can happen when you are having a lucky day. Sorry to degrade the respectful grenades by comparing it with nightsticks.

The fact is, when you throw a grenade against a 400+ pinger and running, I would love to see your grenade hitting him or inflicting any damage. Again, luck plays a role. No prediction you will always low ping players.

Sorry for bad English though! I hope I can increase my level of English skills to make you understand.

"By RPG kills, I meant to say that RPG guy would face difficulty clearing out camps, finishing off players etc when opposition outnumbers at a certain situation of the map(mostly near CP). It being possible only if the team puts out good teamwork and outsmarts enemy RPG player."

I don't understand why are you keep bringing RPG kills when the main reason of it getting removed is not being able to complete objectives.

"Yes player's want to focus on objectives and they want nobody to butt in their mission. Good thinking. Nice. Only braindeds will all gather at the CP together. If with some presence of mind, you can scatter away,  keeping distance from each other, as a precaution for the butthurt enemy close ranger, laggot , LOW iq , less skilled , K/D whore RPG player! Roof part is,  you can always send a team-mate or reach the roof yourself so that RPG guy can never come there or send 1 player to take care of him. "

Lmfao, thanks for making my day by making this sort of reply. So, you are saying to stay away from each other and what that's gonna do from RPG not shooting the CP? 

"I added effectively with it, meaning you can clear the camped site much faster than M4/M6 players just that you need to get in a proper place."

You mean clearing with RPG? Now that's where another reason comes that a RPG can clear out the whole team through an unfair way. Still, taking that not into the main reason, its useless to discuss about.

"Oh I actually forgot. Thanks!"

Yeah, no problem. You should remember just like you can use RPG there are nades too :).

"The fact is, when you throw a grenade against a 400+ pinger and running, I would love to see your grenade hitting him or inflicting any damage. Again, luck plays a role. No prediction you will always low ping players."

I don't think 400+ pingers can play here, can they? So, you shouldn't be worrying about that sort of lag which cant even be killed by nades or molotoves. And bringing out the point of 400+ pingers / laggers here makes no sense of letting RPG stay. Totally full of useless replies and non-related to the topic.

wePVYzZ.gif

21 minutes ago, Pavonis said:

"By RPG kills, I meant to say that RPG guy would face difficulty clearing out camps, finishing off players etc when opposition outnumbers at a certain situation of the map(mostly near CP). It being possible only if the team puts out good teamwork and outsmarts enemy RPG player."

I don't understand why are you keep bringing RPG kills when the main reason of it getting removed is not being able to complete objectives.

"Yes player's want to focus on objectives and they want nobody to butt in their mission. Good thinking. Nice. Only braindeds will all gather at the CP together. If with some presence of mind, you can scatter away,  keeping distance from each other, as a precaution for the butthurt enemy close ranger, laggot , LOW iq , less skilled , K/D whore RPG player! Roof part is,  you can always send a team-mate or reach the roof yourself so that RPG guy can never come there or send 1 player to take care of him. "

Lmfao, thanks for making my day by making this sort of reply. So, you are saying to stay away from each other and what that's gonna do from RPG not shooting the CP? 

"I added effectively with it, meaning you can clear the camped site much faster than M4/M6 players just that you need to get in a proper place."

You mean clearing with RPG? Now that's where another reason comes that a RPG can clear out the whole team through an unfair way. Still, taking that not into the main reason, its useless to discuss about.

"Oh I actually forgot. Thanks!"

Yeah, no problem. You should remember just like you can use RPG there are nades too :).

"The fact is, when you throw a grenade against a 400+ pinger and running, I would love to see your grenade hitting him or inflicting any damage. Again, luck plays a role. No prediction you will always low ping players."

I don't think 400+ pingers can play here, can they? So, you shouldn't be worrying about that sort of lag which cant even be killed by nades or molotoves. And bringing out the point of 400+ pingers / laggers here makes no sense of letting RPG stay. Totally full of useless replies and non-related to the topic.

May GOD help you bro

19 hours ago, cool3 said:

In counterstrike 1.6 and other series, there is no fuckin RPG, and the only explosive weapon is a grenade. So, in my opinion, we have to remove it, because it ruins our fun

I thought the same.

+1 for removing (i voted alter the settings because i didn't read the replies in the topic.)

@MasterOz @Pavonis Enough.

The point of this whole topic is to discuss wether RPG should be removed, altered or stay not to throw personal attacks at each other and just outright insulting each other just because your ideas don't align with each other. It is a debate topic hence it is ok to post and even disagree with each other's ideas but you guys are bringing it into a more personal level which is simply put not acceptable and just outright looks childish wit no useful input other than adding more tension in this topic which was absolutely NOT needed, take a chill pill and some time off the screen and re-check this topic with new eyes tomorrow and you might see things better when sore.

As for the rest thank you for your input, it shall for sure help us make this gamemode even better than it already is!

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1