[A] [6-0 to TCA] TCA vs Vice Kings

On 8/17/2021 at 10:32 PM, Exterminator said:

Hey, Let me discuss with my mates. I will let you know in a day or two. One Thing. Some of our members might not be comfortable coming  at that time so would you be comfortable with timings like 13 GMT or 12 GMT?

Ufff that'd be an issue mate, that'd be way too early for a player like me who resides in South America. I think I can make an effor to make it happen at 14 GMT if that works for you, but earlier than that I find it impossible.

Talking about the weekends, this one seems rather much close to schedule our match, I think it should be played the next weekend without much hurry. 

Yep, I dont get a lot time to use phone or pc that's why. Only 3 members from my team are ready so far. The other captain doesn't even care to reply. I will see what we can do. Tomorrow 15 GMT should be fine for us. But I cannot guarantee the we will have enough players.

Edited by Exterminator

@Exterminator being offline for a great number of days and then coming online out of the blue just to propose a time that is only one day ahead isn’t the way to come to an agreement regarding organizing matches mate, especially when the captain of the opposite team is regularly bumping this topic and expecting a reply from your side so that a mutual agreement can be reached. This way you’re not only putting their interests to dust, but you’re also neglecting the fact that the time you proposed might not be favorable for them, and honestly this isn’t professional and acceptable at all. If you, or the captain have activity or internet issues then kindly ask one of your active teammates to post on this topic on your team’s behalf so that the discussion can progress, and please try your best to propose a reasonable time and day by considering each other’s comfort (it’s for both of the teams). I hope you understand this. Thank you.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

Yes I know and I agree it is my fault. But I couldn't just manage to get time to reply here. Plus also many of the team members don't care about all this that's why it took time. I know I shouldn't mention that over here. But all right I will try my Best to manage a time that is comfortable for both of us. It was not a good idea to propose a time like that but I didn't want to show like I have no interest in all this

• Spiller changed the title to [A] [6-0 to TCA] TCA vs Vice Kings
  • Spiller locked this topic