=TLA=Gohan. admin abuse

In-game nick: [RT]UrbanY
Admin's nick: =TLA=Gohan.
Reason of report: timeout without reason.
Date/Time [GMT]:  .
Extra Info: 

This all started a few days ago where I started calling pussy and pain -snip- as a nickname for them, it turns out traphole insulted them by saying -snip- but at no time did I make reference to this but to the nickname I had for them.

I asked an administrator to change my nickname from UrbanY to -snip and he did it because it is normal, I even asked another administrator before changing my name if I could do it, even knowing that it is not offensive, I asked because I know how victims are made. those people in order to screw others.

Today when I enter the server I see that the nickname is not registered and Zeex told me to use my previous name and that is what I did but I asked Aegon why the change and he told me that a superior told him that the word was offensive which I accepted without problems But I did take a minute to explain to you what the word "snip means and sent you a photo. without insulting anyone, without referring to anyone but explaining and showing them graphically what a pigeon is, then what Gohan does is give me a timeout and delete my messages for no reason when I was only explaining, I didn't insult anyone. I don't have a screenshot of what I sent but I do know what I sent, now I show you: -snip- and that him deleted: -snip- and that message: -snip-.

Where was I racist? In fact, at no time was I one, if you look for the logs of the fact, I have never said something like -snip-, or anything related to racism because the only thing I have done is call people -snip- without mixing races, cultures or religions.

If there is any part that you do not understand, I will gladly try to clarify it for you. Use Google Translate to write this message.

Edited by Spiller
Redacted

Hello!

Thank you for writing the report.
Please wait patiently while a Server Manager handles the report.

Please make sure the report does not violate any rules and is in proper format (link), otherwise it will be ignored and denied.

P.S. The report will be locked until an administrator validates and unlocks it.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

I told you, I told traphole, I told everyone who's being racist towards Peruvians.
Calling him pigeon is racist, like it or not, as a latin player who understand the culture of this "joke" is not funny...
Maybe If you say to another player from asia or what ever, hey please, change my name to Pigeon it doesn't matter, but I can understand the jokes, and no matter if you saying -snip- or not, this is racism...

I told you back before, and I told everyone, stop being a kid inmature and put your jokes aside of racism, dont be inmature this is a single game...

AND YOU ARE MAKING A DRAMA OUTTA NO WHERE... I TIMED YOU OUT FROM DISCORD FOR 1 HOUR, ONE HOUR OF NOT SAYING STUPID PIGEON INSULTS.ibsbya6.png

Edited by Spiller
Redacted

• Spiller unlocked this topic
17 hours ago, Urbany said:

This all started a few days ago where I started calling pussy and pain -snip- as a nickname for them, it turns out traphole insulted them by saying -snip- but at no time did I make reference to this but to the nickname I had for them.

I seriously doubt your innocency on the using "paloma" as a nickname for them without any other intentions, specially according to this picture you knew well what you were doing on one occasion.
image.png

17 hours ago, Urbany said:

I asked an administrator to change my nickname from UrbanY to -snip and he did it because it is normal, I even asked another administrator before changing my name if I could do it, even knowing that it is not offensive, I asked because I know how victims are made. those people in order to screw others.

Said administrator was unaware of the discriminating usage this word has and rolled back the name change after I personally explained it to him. Just because he did not know does not take away from the bigotry done here.
image.png

It's true that paloma or pigeon is harmless under "NORMAL" circumstances since it's just an animal but using it to refer to peruvians specifically knowing how this is used as a form of discrimination against peruvians implying they only eat pigeons is not the way to do it. 

I'll keep it brief, no ammount of explaining away will cover what just happened here, specially considering the long bad blood you have with peruvian players, specially Pain and PussyDestroyer AND the fact you have specifically said you used this to "nickname" them. Be it directly or indirectly, we don't do discrimination here.

With that cleared out, Gohan did his job as administrator properly and he has been found not guilty of any misconduct.

Denied.

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1