Your Ingame nick: [RT]Anzal
Admin that banned you: Dont know
Reason: Hacks
Date / Time: 28/Nov/2023

Information: HELLO Today, I was banned from RTV, and I don't even know the reason. Today, I had a duel with a random player, and later I found out that he was hunting, he uploaded a video that i was using hacks, After that, They banned me from RTV, and no one talked to me or gave me any explanation. 

But thankfully, my instant replay was on. (Instant replay is a feature that records the last minute of your game or similar activities. I use instant replay to capture clips where I have made 2-3 kills or when Someone did evade ETC. I have that instant replay where I got three kills in hunting; I can show it to you. 

AND CAN YOU SHOW ME EVIDENCE?WHY DID I GET BANNED? I wANT TO SEE EVIDENCE

I have all the recordings and so on, playing RTV, but I don't have the long recordings. The reason for that is because there is not enough space on my PC.I also have quite a few videos of RTV on YouTube, so you can watch those as well.

HUNTING MADE 5-6 videos on gerz's hacks but why you dont ban Him? Why? even hazard made video on him, but you dont ban him i dont know why, but when it comes on me, you banned me.

I'm showing you all my evidence. Please take a look, and kindly unban me.

Thankyou

Supporting evidence (if any): 

You can see that I was not recording it, these are captured from instant replay because i did 2-3 kills on him.

today's Duel

https://youtu.be/du2g6EbWJxY

https://youtu.be/0iXs0_O3uJw

These are my gameplay video's

https://youtu.be/zk4_B2qDkPU

https://youtu.be/2vAv6FlS7R4

Hello!

This is an automated reply.
Please wait patiently while a Server Administrator handles the report.

Please make sure the report does not violate any rules and is in proper format (link), otherwise it will be ignored and denied.

P.S. Do not reply to this appeal if it does not concern you.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

5 minutes ago, CYBORG said:

HUNTING MADE 5-6 videos on gerz's hacks but why you dont ban Him? Why? even hazard made video on him, but you dont ban him i dont know why, but when it comes on me, you banned me.

I'm showing you all my evidence. Please take a look, and kindly unban me.

Thankyou

First of all, we won't kindly unban you easy as that.
Second of all, we didn't banned you because of Hunting's video, As I told you earlier... Regular players from RTV, and also Staff Players have detected some suspucious activity on you since a week ago, and also yesterday.

11 minutes ago, CYBORG said:

I'm really glad you provided this two videos, because the only thing you did here, is showing us that our expectations about you were in good way...
You are just using aim assist, every time you do "click" your crosshair does smooth locks on enemy's head, and also smoothly follows it.
And you can properly see this on the second kill you made on the first video provided, where your crosshair gets locked on the target while he's crouching and when he stands and run, your crosshair does not even choke and follows his head until he stops, giving like this a straight headshot.

26 minutes ago, CYBORG said:

Your aim does smootly lock on the guy behind the "Coach Bus", when he hides, your crosshair still following him after he peeks again.. Your videos are just a proof that you were using aim-assist.

Also your recent chats talking to some people got leaked, so it doesn't help you so much in this case.

43 minutes ago, Gohan. said:

First of all, we won't kindly unban you easy as that.
Second of all, we didn't banned you because of Hunting's video, As I told you earlier... Regular players from RTV, and also Staff Players have detected some suspucious activity on you since a week ago, and also yesterday.

I'm really glad you provided this two videos, because the only thing you did here, is showing us that our expectations about you were in good way...
You are just using aim assist, every time you do "click" your crosshair does smooth locks on enemy's head, and also smoothly follows it.
And you can properly see this on the second kill you made on the first video provided, where your crosshair gets locked on the target while he's crouching and when he stands and run, your crosshair does not even choke and follows his head until he stops, giving like this a straight headshot.

Your aim does smootly lock on the guy behind the "Coach Bus", when he hides, your crosshair still following him after he peeks again.. Your videos are just a proof that you were using aim-assist.

Also your recent chats talking to some people got leaked, so it doesn't help you so much in this case.

you are saying that my aim was chasin him? my aim is like this so its means i am using aimbot? 

I just want those evidence.

you are just saying see your aim chasing him and bla bla, Just show me evidence

TLA=GOHAN here is your 1 clip where see you instant aim

https://youtu.be/TCrTa49_3OM

see your aim here? who fast was it, close range without missing shot, and you were firing somewhere else, So it means you are also using aimbot?

JUST show me evidence Thankyou

45 minutes ago, CYBORG said:

TLA=GOHAN here is your 1 clip where see you instant aim

https://youtu.be/TCrTa49_3OM

see your aim here? who fast was it, close range without missing shot, and you were firing somewhere else, So it means you are also using aimbot?

It means I'm very pro... Ask staff to provide videos about me and how much I have to lead aim to kill someone...
Maybe I was not even trying to kill you and due to lead aiming someone else I killed you...
But we are not talking about me here don't you think?

1 hour ago, CYBORG said:

Today, I had a duel with a random player, and later I found out that he was hunting, he uploaded a video that i was using hacks, After that, They banned me from RTV, and no one talked to me or gave me any explanation. 

One is completely unrelated to the other. Footage from other servers can not be used to ban, but only be considered as supportive evidence.
We are not obliged to present explanations prior to issuing a ban. But since you posted an appeal, I will clarify why:

• You were flagged by multiple anticheats from 22nd November through 28th November.
  • Some of the staff members (including myself) witnessed abnormal aim, which seemed to happened suddenly and did not match the skill level we expected you to have.
  • We also received reports from multiple players for the same.
  • You earlier admitted to using Ctrl + Shift + S to record instant replays, however, you were continuously pressing the key that is used to activate aurora ingame.

At this point, video evidence was no longer required to ban you. What Gohan said about the videos you shared just further clarifies our doubts.

1 hour ago, CYBORG said:

That is exactly what I meant by evidence only from RTV is considered valid to issue bans. GerZ does not play here. 

40 minutes ago, CYBORG said:

Video evidence is more or less useless for aurora and evidence from the anticheats will not be shared publicly for obvious reasons. 

We know you injected aurora in your game, we also know you were using it for the past week. This is RTV, not some generic VCMP server, should've thought twice before using hacks here.
You can not bullshit your way through this. You can choose to act innocent, but that will not get you unbanned. However, we could perhaps think about reducing the duration if you come clean.

• Agree 1

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.

I am really sorry, i was using aurora, i have aurora from like 8-10 days, i also admit that i used it in rtv, but only 1-2 times, first time when i used aurora in rtv, bloodedge said me that i am using some mod, then he said me to reocord my gameplay. And 2nd time i think i used yesterday. I am really sorry i used it. Now i am realizing that what i did. So i am sorry i know that i will got get unbanned. But atleast reduce my time please. I wont use any hacks again. It was my first time that i was using hacks in whole vcmp career. So please give me a chance.

Thankyou

Please give me a chance please, I know I did wrong, I broke all of my friend's and clan trust. I want to regain it. And what you will say I will do, I will record all off my gameplay, whenever I play Vcmp I will on my recording 24/7 and show you recordings ,i know its not possible because I use hacks and, you cant trust me. But please believe me I wont use hacks again i promise. please just give me a chance.It was my first time that i used hacks, so please forgive me. i am playing RTV from 2018 but i didnt used hacks, now i did 2/3 times, it was my frist time, So please unban me.

https://ibb.co/5MYdm1R

Should have thought who you are messing with. You thought I had no clue, your behavior also started to change day by day don't know what is your reason but respect the people that have played longer than you. They have more experience than you about the game. It didn't take me one second to realize your gameplay was completely changed. 

wePVYzZ.gif

Your ban appeal application it's been denied.

After a tough discussion among Staff Members, we have come to the conclusion that the ban will be reduced, from permanent to 5 months, taking into consideration your activity in the game.

I would like to personally invite you to be a better player, you did all this with a clan tag besides your nickname... Which like it or not you are embarrasing them, staining the history of the clan, and also disrespecting those clan members that are inside the staff who has to judge you like a single player that broke the rules.

• Gohan. locked this topic