Server Hosting Appeal

Dear Onevice Administrators,                                                  I Applied For Server Hosting last week and denied because you guys think that I'm SB Hunter or whatever IDK What made you guys think that I'm with SB Hunter Just show me the proof and I'll leave myself. I've been personal messaging all of ya and nobody is even responding. This is not a way to treat us like that. If you guys still think I'm him block/ban me right now. THANK YOU!!!!

Edited by Kehlvc

None said you were sb hunter... All Berkay said was you were friends with him or smth like that. iirc he said "hunter and company". And you were denied because we think you lack the knowledge of using the panel as well as anything related to vcmp servers and scripting.

Edit:

"Treat us like that", like what? Do you know how the servers run or do you have any knowledge about vcmp scripting and stuff. I'm pretty sure your answer is going to be no. Many kids like you just buy/copy scripts from others and host it through free services and then become a pain in the ass for us. That's the major reason why you were denied.

Edited by Anish

Lmao??? I'm one of the oldest player in vcmp. You can't judge a player just by looking at the appeal. Maybe i know the scripting better then you? I've owned many servers and panels before in other games too.

So, if you guys didn't wanted to host my server then you should've directly said it without these lame excuses.

Edited by Kehlvc
Mistake

"one of the oldest" wigga when did I say you're new. I didn't nope. Assuming things yourself and then flaming, this shows your immaturity, if only you were mature enough to reply without arrogance. Never saw you anywhere in vcmp recently at least like since 2-2.5 years... And even before I went on a break 5 yrs ago I never saw/met you ingame anywhere.

• Winner 1
6 hours ago, Anish said:

"one of the oldest" wigga when did I say you're new. I didn't nope. Assuming things yourself and then flaming, this shows your immaturity, if only you were mature enough to reply without arrogance. Never saw you anywhere in vcmp recently at least like since 2-2.5 years... And even before I went on a break 5 yrs ago I never saw/met you ingame anywhere.

I said "I'm oldest player and I've experience in making servers and in using panels", just cuz you said "Do you know how the servers run or do you have any knowledge about vcmp scripting and stuff. I'm pretty sure your answer is going to be no. Many kids like you just buy/copy scripts from others and host it through free services". What do you mean by this?  You were treating me like I'm a newbie or smth. If you never saw me in vcmp that  doesn't mean that I'm new, i play with different nicknames. You guys are so weird. 

CYA!!

#LOCKED

Edited by Kehlvc

I literally couldn't resist making a post here after reading your replies on this topic. You know what? some of our staff members are a part of this community for a long time now, probably equal to your age. I must tell, you couldn't pretend well to be someone. Or else, you still couldn't though 😁

Anyways, I shall cut it to the chase. You were not suppose to send any personal messages to staff but make an appeal here in the first place, along with mentioning your other nicknames. 

I'm sorry but your appeal has been denied.
Good luck with your project.

• ELK locked this topic