Application - GrainedFish

In-game Nickname: GrainedFish
Timezone: (GMT+6)
Time spent in VCMP: 2 years
Do you fully understand the server rules, or otherwise, the Code of Conduct: Yes sir!
Do you have any past experience as a staff member: Yes,in my own server and in other communities.

Why would you like to join the staff team: i started playing vcmp in April 18 2020, didnt know much about this game but now iam use to it, i had 1 dream when i first started playing vcmp, to host my own server, but all hosting platforms cost money and for a lot of people its unaffordable, I searched for different hosting platform then i found Onevice, I thought you need to pay here as well in order to host your server, but server hosting in Onevice is free, and the administrators in this server hosting community are very helpfull,so i wanted to help the community out as well, I hope everyone is having a safe and fantastic day.
Regards, GrainedFish.

Your application has been noted, please wait patiently while the staff discusses the application.
Reminder: Do not post something on the application if you are not the applicant or do not have anything valuable.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

• 4 weeks later...