Name: Husnain Ali

Dear Admins, 

As you said that i impersonate your staff member but tell your staff member do you have any proof i impersonate him in any place ?

lisen that my cousin makes the discord account likes ulker name so ulker said that you are impersonating me and my cousin use that account in prime death match discord server not in all servers and discord servers and onevice forum so we are apology for that kindly unsuspend my host and panel. we didnt know that this is a big mistake for us. we maked our discord account for just kidding. And we didnt use it at any server.

Dear Onevice, Kindly unsuspend my panel account i want to work on my server.

I hope I tell everything or if you want to as something you can ask.

Edited by Husnainali

First of all, it's not important as to whether or not it was directly you who impersonated me. The problem is the fact that you are the owner of the server which OneVice was hosting and therefore it was your responsibility to ensure that your server complied with OneVice's terms and conditions, to which I found evidence proving that it did not.

Not only did you support an impersonator by promoting them to the highest rank in your server, you then refused to ban nor even kick them from the Discord after I both announced it on your server and made a complaint to you about it in your Discord DMs, meaning that you were fully aware of a breach of OneVice's T&Cs and yet still you refused to make amends.

Since this is yet another one of many inconveniences that you have caused us, on behalf of the OneVice staff team, I'm informing you that we refuse to work nor associate with you anymore and that you have been permanently suspended from using our hosting services. Although there would be no purpose whatsoever to make another ban appeal or continue pestering our staff team any further, it's completely up to you as to whether or not you wish to waste not only our own time but yours as well since it would be of no use as this decision is final.

• Agree 3

Vice Underdog VCCnR Manager (Former) VCAD Moderator (Former) RTV Administrator KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

spacer.png

• Ülker locked this topic
  • Ülker unlocked this topic

Although it's not needed, here's further evidence as to our reasoning for no longer working nor associating with you. Not only did you lie in these statements by impersonating me on LW;

On 9/2/2021 at 6:37 AM, Husnainali said:

As you said that i impersonate your staff member but tell your staff member do you have any proof i impersonate him in any place ?

my cousin use that account in prime death match discord server not in all servers and discord servers and onevice forum

we maked our discord account for just kidding. And we didnt use it at any server.

spacer.png

You even had the audacity to make a ban appeal about it:

https://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,35375.0.html

• Funny 2

Vice Underdog VCCnR Manager (Former) VCAD Moderator (Former) RTV Administrator KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

spacer.png

• Ülker locked this topic