Admin Report - [DU]Pavonis

In-game nick: StrongBlack/sstkx/[TFK]SsxZ.
Admin's nick: [DU]Pavonis
Reason of report: Admin biased/unfair/partial
Date/Time [GMT]: Today
Extra Info: (If any) As all know, he(pavonis) deleted much of my videos even if the title was "SanaullaH vs PaiN", he deleted it only because was against another player, and now if any of his friends post videos with bad intentions about me in RTV discord, he accept it and its more, he promote his actions, i tought rtv was fair for all, take a several punishment to this guy, really he deserve stay in his rank? he is involucred in a lot of problems(including he is a troublemaker in discord and in-game), i dont know who accepted him as part of staff....

When he warned/muted and kicked me from discord when i posted my video of Sanaullah vs PaiN.

4jNNFeM.png

When his friend post videos with bad intentions about me:

p29Qdfz.png

@ibee really this is fair? pavonis is fair admin? he isnt ready for this rank...

• Funny 1
  • Sad 1

Hello!

Thank you for writing the report.
Please wait patiently while a Server Manager handles the report.

Please make sure the report does not violate any rules and is in proper format (link), otherwise it will be ignored and denied.

P.S. The report will be locked until an administrator validates and unlocks it.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

Hello there, based on the issue you raised alongside the evidence you provided, your report has been analyzed and concluded. The video which you claimed to have an offensive title has been removed from the channel it was posted in and the one who posted it has also been verbally warned (considering that it was his first time). Moreover, we had a discussion with Pavonis internally and asked him to slightly mend his ways when dealing/interacting with various community members, especially with rule breakers, either on discord or in game. As we know and are quite sure that his real intention wasn't to propagate the issue, but rather calm it down. So yeah, I hope that this doesn't happens again. A little advice for you too, kindly refrain from propagating an already heated situation unnecessarily even if you got provoked, because it's always better to report all such unfortunate happenings to staff directly and wait for their response, rather then taking advantage of the heated environment and adding fuel to the fire. Thank you for your understanding and for your report.

Solved...