[Poll] Rocket Launcher - Keep/ Remove/ Change Wep settings

Voting Poll  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Voting Poll

I think RPG should stay. It adds to the intensity and versatality of VCMP gameplay. Without RPG, the game mode will become single dimensional M4 pewpew contest. RPG adds to the tactical value the roof teleports added in several maps, so controlling the roofs(or high ground) becomes crucial.

The sets are balanced this way in a rock-paper-scissor fashion:
Camping with Spaz/Chainsaw > M4 spray in open ground
RPG(blow the site) > Camping with Spaz/Chainsaw
M4 spray in open ground > RPG(blow the site)

So far I haven't played many rounds where the RPG user became the MVP by controlling the objective single-handedly. In fact not many people use RPG here due to it being less effective.

• Agree 5
On 11/4/2020 at 7:41 AM, aXXo said:

I think RPG should stay. It adds to the intensity and versatality of VCMP gameplay. Without RPG, the game mode will become single dimensional M4 pewpew contest. RPG adds to the tactical value the roof teleports added in several maps, so controlling the roofs(or high ground) becomes crucial.

The sets are balanced this way in a rock-paper-scissor fashion:
Camping with Spaz/Chainsaw > M4 spray in open ground
RPG(blow the site) > Camping with Spaz/Chainsaw
M4 spray in open ground > RPG(blow the site)

So far I haven't played many rounds where the RPG user became the MVP by controlling the objective single-handedly. In fact not many people use RPG here due to it being less effective.

Actually convincing reason as to why RPG should stay and I must say I agree with it.

Only thing is I cannot change my vote 😳

• Agree 1
11 hours ago, Marine*PL said:

same to me i saw how useful is rpg in this game mode. but noobs dont know how to use it.

This whole topic was meant to be created to clear out all the grudges, confusions regarding RPG and it's users.

I hope we will come up with ways to counter it. Also, in teamwork there's no chance the RPG user can find his feets! 

Bases where the bomb site gets fully covered by the RPG's Area of effect will be fixed or replaced, for example: 

Khan's Fortress
Bomb sites are placed on the top of those fort towers, and that they easily gets covered by rpg's area of effect. It's like one shot and everyone is down. So in order to fix, I will be rescaling the tower object and make them bigger in size.

Pike Creek
One of the bomb site is placed in a small drug store/ shop. There is no chance you can survive if you are inside it and being shot by rpg.

There are more of these but will surely get them fixed asap. As for removing the weapon, I disagree just as @aXXo has mentioned above.

• Agree 2
On 11/5/2020 at 7:16 PM, Martyrdom said:

Actually convincing reason as to why RPG should stay and I must say I agree with it.

Only thing is I cannot change my vote 😳

Invision community forum software doesn't allow changing vote for some reason, So those who wants to reconsider their votes must leave a reply here.