Staff Application - [RT]ZeeX.

In-game Nickname: [RT]ZeeX.
Timezone:  GMT + 5 (Pakistan)
Time spent in VCMP:  Almost a decade, played for the first time in 2010
Do you fully understand the server rules, or otherwise, the Code of Conduct: Yep, I assume that from how long I've played this server, I truly understand its rules, game mode, and code of conduct.
Do you have any past experience as a staff member: I've been serving as a staff member in the following servers:

• VCCNR - Moderator (Past)
  • CTB - Developer (Past)
  • VFS - Manager (Presently)
  • LW-Wars (Leadership Wars) - Moderator (Presently)

Why would you like to join the staff team: I love the server and its game mode. I truly wish to join the staff team to help out the staff in regulating the server and maintaining a gentle play in the server. With my understanding & experience, I assume that I'm prepared to be a part of the RTV staff. I may not be an ideal candidate, but I try my best to achieve my task decently. I would love to be a part of this staff team and I strive that I can be allowed to prove myself worthy enough to be a staff member.

Extra notes: As usual, questions are always appreciated. Please ask me any questions and I'll try to clear out the skepticisms. Have a nice day 😉

Your application has been noted, please wait patiently while the staff discusses the application.
Reminder: Do not post something on the application if you are not the applicant or do not have anything valuable.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

Hello @ZeeX.,

You mentioned in extra notes that you'd appreciate questions if asked, I'd like to go ahead and ask you on something about CTB. You used to be part of it's Development team, I wonder what made you quit it? I just came across a post where I could see a bunch of staff members quit the team all together along with you. You know this kind of reminds me of RTV-3 case where I along with almost every staff member quit the team. I understand if it's something that you can't disclose here in public, but you can answer to me on forum inbox. 

I know your application discussion is taking more than usual but I must tell that it's for the good 👍

• Agree 1