=TLA=SanaullaH^ Death evade

Hello!

Thank you for writing the report.
Please wait patiently while a Server Administrator handles the report.

Please make sure the report does not violate any rules and is in proper format (link), otherwise it will be ignored and denied.

P.S. Do not reply to the report if it does not concern you.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

Before I start handling this report I'd like to point out to refrain from posting a lot of footage irrelevant to the report at hand. Now to the report itself:

The clip is incomplete it only shows his death and it is hard to make something out of the available content at hand at the moment other than it is pretty easy to accidentally die at that part cuz if u go down sprinting u can accidentally fly off the floor and then take some fall damage and from what I see sanaullah was very low HP already which this + the jump did lead to his death and we do not count accidents as evasions (which is not death evade btw he still died). 

This is the only conclusion I can arrive to since the only thing I see is a clip of him dying without any further context so if you have any further proof on this feel free to open another report.

Denied.

• Agree 1
  • Martyrdom changed the title to =TLA=SanaullaH^ Death evade
  • Martyrdom locked this topic
On 9/11/2021 at 12:56 AM, Martyrdom said:

Before I start handling this report I'd like to point out to refrain from posting a lot of footage irrelevant to the report at hand.

Though this report is already handled, I still came to post a reply here since I have something relevant to this statement of yours @Martyrdom. I actually warned him verbally in the previous report he made against a player named "salfsa" that not to post too much lengthy or irrelevant videos(s) as evidence as they just waste the time of staff members unnecessarily, here: 

But looks like he didn't took it seriously. Having observed that, @sstkx you are now being officially warned on this forum. If you still choose to ignore this warning, you'll be banned from posting in this section for a lengthy period of time. I hope I am clear regarding this. 

• Agree 1