Player Report - =TLA=Karna

Hello!

Thank you for writing the report.
Please wait patiently while a Server Administrator handles the report.

Please make sure the report does not violate any rules and is in proper format (link), otherwise it will be ignored and denied.

P.S. Do not reply to the report if it does not concern you.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

I can say that happen every time with me or anyone else cuz of sync + players ping issues. I'm recording only moments so I don't have round ending moment with your backstabbing but I have few examples of sync problems on RTV. Also you're warping today as hell so please check your ping and jitter too. 

proof of sync problems: 

• Informative 1

Ok so I examined both the evidence provided by the reporter as well as the explanation video provided by the reported guy and here are my two cents:

@Karna firstly, there's no such "specific problem related to sync in RTV" here, the sync issue is an aspect of VCMP itself overall as all of us know how bad VCMP's sync actually is and how many times its current state has been tested by various players (including us). And also, after examining both the videos given above, it can be clearly seen that neither you nor @EnForcer was able to land successful shots on your respective opponents, due to which EnForcer is pronouncing it as "widescreen or whatever" and you are pronouncing it as "sync problems on RTV" whereas in reality, the key factors involving here are the pings and fps of both the player and his/her opponents as well as the sync of VCMP itself and also where is a particular player exactly aiming to take his opponent down. Having said all that, it can be clearly concluded that this isn't at all any sort of widescreen or anything, it's just a little miscalculation of aim plus the important factors like pings & fps like I mentioned before.

These were my two cents, this report shall remain open for a few more hours in case either of you wants to share some more info related to this particular case.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

The evidence is not enough to prove usage of any kind of tool.
This bug happens from time to time when the player shooting is outside one's FOV, also you were hitting the wall towards the end of the video.

If you manage to gather more proof please PM a staff member to unlock this topic.
Denied.

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.