Server Support

Dear Admins i have an error in my server it said that this thing is failed to load defined below:

announcer: Failed to announce to master.vc-mp.org; socket failed to connect to host (0)
announcer: Failed to announce to master.vc-mp.org; socket failed to connect to host (0)

Only tell me that how can i fix that error in my panel 

Edited by Husnainali

Dear support,

Kindly helped to solved that issue now see this iss ue core file dumped i also deleted core  file when i connect into server it restart

when i never connected its good when i go in game panel restart the server and said that core file dumped give below:

/entrypoint.sh: line 13:    15 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) ${MODIFIED_STARTUP}
container@pterodactyl~ Server marked as offline...

[Pterodactyl Daemon]: ---------- Detected server process in a crashed state! ----------
[Pterodactyl Daemon]: Exit code: 139
[Pterodactyl Daemon]: Out of memory: false
[Pterodactyl Daemon]: Checking server disk space usage, this could take a few seconds...
[Pterodactyl Daemon]: Updating process configuration files...
[Pterodactyl Daemon]: Ensuring file permissions are set correctly, this could take a few seconds...
container@pterodactyl~ Server marked as starting...
[Pterodactyl Daemon]: Pulling Docker container image, this could take a few minutes to complete...
[Pterodactyl Daemon]: Finished pulling Docker container image
:/home/container$ ./mpsvrrel64 -port ${SERVER_PORT} -maxplayers ${MAX_PLAYERS}

• ELK locked this topic