Staff Application - Pavonis

In-game Nickname: =EK=Pavonis
Timezone: GMT+6
Time spent in VCMP: 4 years.
Do you fully understand the server rules, or otherwise, the Code of Conduct: Yeah, i read out the rules and understood every line of it so the Code of Conduct, always aware of the rules 🙂.
Do you have any past experience as a staff member: N/A.

Why would you like to join the staff team: First of all, I would say my activity is great which would help the staff a lot i can assure that. As well, my experience is great after passing 4 years over the game, have a good enough knowledge over it. I started liking the server since the first ever beta of it, enjoyed a lot. Damn, can't believe already passed more than 20 hours on it. Have been a great time, and will be for sure. And as i love the server, i would love to contribute here my best. I have no hacking history in the past neither got banned as far as i remember. Yeah i agree my behavior is off sometimes, but all that is just for sarcasm, i never mean to harm / harsh people in serious mood. I can assure my behavior will stay good. And yeah, i can communicate properly in English, as far as i can tell 😛 . Overall, i am ready to contribute for the server, and i can assure that i can bring many benefits to the server. That's all. 

wePVYzZ.gif

Your application has been noted, please wait patiently while the staff discusses the application.
Reminder: Do not post something on the application if you are not the applicant or do not have anything valuable.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

Hey there @Pavonis,

We had a thorough discussion regarding you joining the staff but it doesn't go in your favor. Majority had voted with no mentioning that they would like to see you performing some administrative task as in event referee before considering you for the Team. We will be doing some server events soon and would like you to contribute.

Thank you

• Agree 1
  • ELK locked this topic