In-game nick: UrbanY
Reported player's nick: Pain/Gojx*
Date/Time: today
Reason for report: racism
Extra Info: This player was racist towards me a few days ago, and I let it slide. However, today he continued with this multiple times.

He also called me "perra" and "perrita," which is an extremely offensive and sexist term towards women in my country.

Some time ago, I used the word "paloma" in reference to a bird, and he lied to the staff, victimizing himself, claiming that he felt extremely offended because I insulted his country and culture. Supposedly, saying "paloma" there is illegal and offensive. This escalated to the point where I received unjust sanctions and threats from the staff to remove me from Discord the next time. They even went so far as to ban the word "paloma" throughout the server, creating a whole drama over what turned out to be a false story.

Now, with this serious case involving ties to my country and to people of dark skin, I want you to take action just as you did with the false situation. As Spiller says, "I assign this case to martyrdom since he understands Spanish."

https://imgur.com/a/jKbtGxW

Hello!

Thank you for writing the report.
Please wait patiently while a Server Administrator handles the report.

Please make sure the report does not violate any rules and is in proper format (link), otherwise it will be ignored and denied.

P.S. Do not reply to the report if it does not concern you.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

Both of you should learn a little bit of maturity from your parents or brothers lol.
Sstkx will be muted for a 2 days. (constant racism)

This warning goes to you Urbany, kept provoking to pain and if you get reported i will consider to kick you 4 days. (Mark my words)

• Gohan. locked this topic