Your Ingame nick: Anzal
Admin that banned you: I think iBEE | Rift_Walk3R
Reason: Aurora
Date / Time: 28/Nov/2023

Information: I am writing this appeal to express my sincerest apologies for my actions that resulted in my ban. I acknowledge and deeply regret that I used aurora , which is a direct violation of the game's rules and integrity. I fully understand the seriousness of my actions and the negative impact they have on the fairness and enjoyment of the gaming community. Using third-party software to gain an unfair advantage goes against the spirit of fair play and undermines the experience for others. Since the ban, I've taken time to reflect on my actions and realize the harm caused not only to the game but also to the community as a whole. I am genuinely remorseful for my behavior and am committed to changing my ways.

I know I have told a lot of lies, even after being caught, I continued lying about not using Aurora. I feel a lot of regret about this matter. On the day I was caught, I made a decision that I will never use Aurora again because bad deeds lead to bad consequences. Besides, mistakes are made by humans. I know I have made a huge mistake and I regret it.

Now that the new year has begun today, I request you all to forgive me and unban me. I want this new year to mark a fresh start for me. I would be very grateful to you if you unbanned me, as it would be a significant thing for me if I were unbanned. The rest is up to you all to decide.

THANKYOU.

Supporting evidence (if any):  no

Edited by CYBORG

Hello!

This is an automated reply.
Please wait patiently while a Server Administrator handles the report.

Please make sure the report does not violate any rules and is in proper format (link), otherwise it will be ignored and denied.

P.S. Do not reply to this appeal if it does not concern you.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

You claim to feel remorseful for your actions yet you continued to use hacks somewhere else. Maybe you need some more time to truly reflect on your actions and the consequences they cause to the integrity of the server. It does not matter how elegantly you write your appeal if your actions do not back up your claims, like Spiller said in your previous appeal.

On 11/28/2023 at 12:44 PM, Spiller said:

You can not bullshit your way through this. You can choose to act innocent, but that will not get you unbanned. However, we could perhaps think about reducing the duration if you come clean.

Since you went back on your words, we're also going back on ours. Feel free to try applying for unban after 6 months, ONLY when you know you're really remorseful for your actions and can also prove to us you have given up hacking for good. Trying to appeal to our sympathy through sweet worded lies will not work, so for your next appeal remember to pack up your bullshit and leave it far away from here, we're not having any of it.

Ban duration reverted from 5 months to Permanent.