[RT]Hazard - Admin Abuse

In-game nick: Edimocgsa
Admin's nick: [RT]Hazard
Reason of report: Banning me for no reason
Date/Time [GMT]:   Today or yesterday, idk
Extra Info: (If any)

Since when, insulting is a reason for ban? i see players insulting everyday and they didnt got banned, hazard banned me for reason(crooswild) wich i didnt. He can explain me why i got banned, and the vidences for the ban, since when i was playing he wasnt in game.  It mean he needed to watch some evidences to take actions agaisnt me

https://imgur.com/lDejQWH

Hello!

Thank you for writing the report.
Please wait patiently while a Server Manager handles the report.

Please make sure the report does not violate any rules and is in proper format (link), otherwise it will be ignored and denied.

P.S. The report will be locked until an administrator validates and unlocks it.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

• Spiller unlocked this topic

-redacted-  i did it but i killed the player some mins later and he was killing me back, the player can confirm it if you want or even i can confirm it with an video. Anyways @Spiller i didnt knew about this rule, i mean about "not killing me for 1 minute", i was killing red team(i was blue), i wasnt against my own team and i was not doing things in favour to red team since i was killing all of them. The point is i didnt team grief, and its the first time i say someone to dont kill me, admins could warn me about it or tell me in DM that wasnt allowed since i didnt knew.

Extra:

- I admit i told a player to dont kill me, i killed him some minutes later for error and we started killing us between us, i wasnt in favour of enemie team since i was killing all of them.

- Since its my first time doing this because i didnt knew that wasnt allowed. Then i think a warn could be better than a ban.

- All players insult everyday to another players and no one got punished for this. why banned me for this reason?

@Spiller I made this topic because i didnt knew what was "crooswild", now wich admins explained me i wont repeat it again. Take this more as an ban appeal than an admin report, maybe admin tought i knew about this rule, but i didnt

Edited by Spiller
Redacted

Hello,

I don't care what your intentions were or anything, cross-teaming is NOT allowed by any means and by all means, this is a very basic and one of the primary rules every TDM based server in VC:MP has, and at this point if u claim that u "were not aware of this rule" then it's pretty clear that you're simply lying mate, I can't trust you on this one, and not only me, non of the staff members would trust u on this. Coming to the insult part, there's probably a misjudgment from Hazard's end as we couldn't come up with a reasonable justification to the "Toxicity and insults" Hazard banned you for, and hence we ruled out this ban as "incorrect". And lastly, this is Admin Report section, not Unban appeal's section, so yeah this topic of yours shall be considered as an admin report, not an unban appeal. Kindly use appropriate boards for their respective topics from now on. Last but not the least, your ban, as I mentioned before, has eventually ruled out to be "incorrect", (even though we initially decided to keep you banned for only 24 hours due to cross-teaming) as it was the first time you were involved in cross-teaming. Consider this as a Warn from now on, if you got involved in any of such rule breaks from now on, the punishment shall be severe, kindly remember this.

Warned and Unbanned, feel free to join and play.

Regards
~ Onevice Management.