Application - Exterminator

In-game Nickname:  [DUz]Exterminator
Timezone:  India (GMT+5:30)
Time spent in VCMP: I had joined vcmp in 2020 Starting so it will be around 10 months.
Do you fully understand the server rules, or otherwise, the Code of Conduct: Yes I have Read and Fully understand all the Rules and Code of Conduct.
Do you have any past experience as a staff member: Yes , I am Administrator in VCZ (Vice City Deathmatch Zone) and some other server but I had Resigned From those.

Why would you like to join the staff team:   First of All I had read(
 Applicant must have at least one year time period in VCMP.) this thing and I only have a time period of around 10 months but I really wanted To Join the Staff as I love the server very much, So I couldn't Stop myself from applying. I had played on the server on the opening i.e  24th October . I really Like the game-mode as it is same as CS which I used to play earlier before VCMP. Lets come to the main point why I want to join the Staff - After I played on the server , I was waiting for the Applications to be opened as I always wanted to Contribute to the server . What can I contribute:- I am Active in-game and discord too so I'm always ready to help . I can help in managing discord As Mostly online on Discord now A lot , About discord as I work in some servers as a Discord Mod. I might not have a Good Experience  and sometimes to do silly mistakes but I always try to learn from them . I think that would be All.  If you have any questions about me , you can always contact me on discord (Exterminator#0595) or Post it here. Thank you for putting your time and Reading This

Sincerely,

Exterminator

• Agree 1

Your application has been noted, please wait patiently while the staff discusses the application.
Reminder: Do not post something on the application if you are not the applicant or do not have anything valuable.

• Agree 1

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

Thank you for the application, @Exterminator.

Unfortunately, It has been denied due to obvious reasons that you are new to the game and we would like to see you spend some more time in the community. I would like to give you an opportunity to work with us on server events referring the event matches etc. I will surely contact you when it's happening 👍

• ELK locked this topic