=TLA=FulToN_619 Team killing

In-game nick: HerQules
Reported player's nick: =TLA=FulToN_619
Date/Time: 06/06/2023
Reason for report: Teamgrief/Teamkill/Disturbing his own team

Extra Info: (If Any) ; He was disturbing me when i was killing some of the red team,(enemies) and he was playing in my team(blue) was trying to make a disadvantage to his clan mates team (Red team) deliberately during the full round, also he is not newbie and known rules very well, should be punished 

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAi8yZe7woI

Hello!

Thank you for writing the report.
Please wait patiently while a Server Administrator handles the report.

Please make sure the report does not violate any rules and is in proper format (link), otherwise it will be ignored and denied.

P.S. Do not reply to the report if it does not concern you.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

Dear @HerQules, the evidence provided by you has been carefully analyzed and it has been concluded that the player you reported did involve in cross-teaming and intentional team sabotaging. As far as I remember, rule breaks like this happen very less often and as far as I recall, the last time someone broke this particular rule happened to be in the same clan as the player you reported above:

Now coming towards the decision, if this had been done by a newbie then obviously we would’ve let that go but since the above mentioned player is quite experienced and presumably well aware of the server rules, as well as the general game rules, this time this particular matter can’t be slid away without appropriate action.
Having said that, the reported player is being banned from the server for 1 Day. Thank you for reporting!

Locked.