Staff Application - Bloodedge

In-game Nickname: [RT]Bloodedge

Timezone: GMT +3.

Time spent in VCMP: 10 years, playing since 2012.

Do you fully understand the server rules, or otherwise, the Code of Conduct: Yes of course.

Do you have any past experience as a staff member: Yes. I do have some past and current experience as a staff member:

*Manager at VKs Official Server: (2014-2020)

*Moderator at Littlewhiteys: (2022-Present)

Why would you like to join the staff team: 

I wanna help out in moderating the server to keep it clean from rulebreakers and a peaceful platform to play & have fun on with my knowledge and experience at moderating which I’ve mostly done in and outside of the VC-MP community. I’ve also given the code of conduct (rules) a thorough read and made sure to understand every detail within that to always stay under the rules which I always think are a crucial part of playing in the server and that needs to be enforced at all times to keep the community a safe haven and I do believe that I am ready to be part of the staff with my okay activity, decent communication skills and enforcing the rules at all times and costs. (Still I can be lenient at times but only on RARE occasions :P).

• Winner 2

Your application has been noted, please wait patiently while the staff discusses the application.
Reminder: Do not post something on the application if you are not the applicant or do not have anything valuable.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

Hello there! Thank you for your patience during this time. Majority of the staff members have shown confidence in you and hence your application is being accepted. We warmly welcome you into our team as an Associate. Many Congratulations. 🙂