Personal Details
Name: Pip
E-mail address: husnainalinn789@gmail.com

Server Details
Server Name: Prime Death Match Server
Port: 8160 or 8190 if possible
Playerslots: 100
Gamemode Explanation: v2.8

Addition comments: please do it as fast as you can because i need hosting urgently.

I have already told you that this was the past in which I didn't know much about vcmp and one vice. Please don't repeat those mistakes again. If you do not want to give me the panel then it's okay I am not going to force you to give it. I am aware all of your threats and tricks. Shame on you. 

53 minutes ago, Pip said:

I have already told you that this was the past in which I didn't know much about vcmp and one vice. Please don't repeat those mistakes again. If you do not want to give me the panel then it's okay I am not going to force you to give it. I am aware all of your threats and tricks. Shame on you. 

Guess what?
I actually spoke to Spiller and others about giving you a chance but you've lost it now. Good luck making multiple accounts with different names, you won't avail any of the OneVice Hosting services.

• ELK locked this topic
1 hour ago, Pip said:

Alright I believe you did not know much about it in the past. But you do now, don't you? If you realize you not only imitated OneVice but outright mocked it.

Instead of coming here with apologies, you come here put forward demands and school us about MISTAKES, seriously? I have no words except ofcourse you've managed to zero down on all of your chances here.

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.