Unban Appeal - Harold

Your Ingame nick: [F2]Harold
Admin that banned you: don't know 
Reason: ties with Crashers
Date / Time:idk 

Information:I wasn't in contact with kewun or P4P4 and I didn't help them in crashing in the servers.

Supporting evidence (if any):  -

Edited by Harold

Hello!

This is an automated reply.
Please wait patiently while a Server Administrator handles the report.

Please make sure the report does not violate any rules and is in proper format (link), otherwise it will be ignored and denied.

P.S. Do not reply to this appeal if it does not concern you.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

• ELK locked this topic

I'd like to open up more about the "ties with crashers/attackers" topic. That incident was more than just cheating, because that was felonious at community scale. RTV was at the center of the incident, partially because the perpetrator was hell bent to go out of his line to take things up his ass and partially because we were the only ones actively trying to show that we will not fall to such egocentric shmucks. Obviously except for the few others who decided to gain immunity by letting the attackers decide the direction of their servers, I personally, will never forget that.

It was frustrating, to put it mildly, that certain individuals were actually on the side of these crashes. Hear me out, against the community they've been a part of, and played in for years. Of course, it is not upto us to conduct the matters of this community but we did all we could in our power to punish anyone who we thought had even minimum influence in these crashes.

Coming to your subject. Let's assume you were NOT linked anyhow to these crashes, and that's why you came here with an appeal. But you were in possession of Aurora (allegedly for testing?), even after being banned in the past for the same. Which makes us think you have not yet learnt the lesson and neither it does appear from your appeal.

I'll unlock the topic and see if you have something to convince us about why should we give you one more chance, your ban duration can be decreased.

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.

as you know many players joke about using hacks and I do that too much and that's my fault I'm trying to leave this habit and as you know if you download Aurora your account get hacked and it didn't happen to me that mean I didn't even click on that link + yea I got banned for that thing before and I learnt a lesson from it and I didn't download/use aurora, I hope you got my point.

After a thorough discussion amongst staff, we have came to a conclusion that we do not want to give you another chance.

Ever since you got your last one, you haven't been much grateful about it, displayed the worst behavior to staff one possibly could, be it arrogance or taunts. There is no reason to believe you will be upto any good if we give you another one, especially since crash attempts have resurfaced.

Locked.

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.