[u1]Lederhos - Admin Abuse

In-game nick: [TDA]Borrachito
Admin's nick: [u1]Lederhos
Reason of report: Admin abuse of /mute cmd
Date/Time [GMT]:  Today
Extra Info: (If any) I just was posting my roundstats and i last "ok this is my last round" and he muted me saying "ok" after it , marty and gohan told me to get back in server to unmute me bcz lederhos abused of it, leder muted me for 24 hours just bcz i posted my roundstats? idk who accepted him in rtv staff... he always lose the control and abuse of cmds like in other sv he already did

Evidence: 

Ehuynpj.png

• Funny 1

Hello!

Thank you for writing the report.
Please wait patiently while a Server Manager handles the report.

Please make sure the report does not violate any rules and is in proper format (link), otherwise it will be ignored and denied.

P.S. The report will be locked until an administrator validates and unlocks it.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

I guess that if I'd abused cmds in other servers I'd be demoted in them already. 

Keep thinking that I will leave you abusing my clan and me when you are in the server. I respect the server's rules and I won't make it any further with you because you are an immature person. 

A 24h mute was long overdue, I'd have muted you for longer. I will keep muting you forever if you keep disrespecting staff members. 

Then you are saying me, you will abuse of your commands only because i posted your member clan roundstats?, that its an abuse for you? listen your own words " i will mute you for more time because you have bad behavior " this its your personal problem with me, and thats its evidence of biased administration for your side, even marty and deko said you was biased and they wanted to unmute me
Proof: 6vRVnRJ.jpg

PD: My evidences are clear as crystal, he have personal problems with me and is using his admin cmds in his favour only bcz its me, he muted me for 24hours only because i showed% my roundstats and his roundstats lmao, even he was trying to provoke me when he killed me he was saying" now pain is crying haha "

97B2ctM.png

I'm sure there must be more of those chat logs where you are chasing him or provoking. We don't tolerate any of that in OneVice servers. No shit chat, drama or any bullshit which kills the game's fun. I've not just muted but banned many players for shit talking in-game about clans, communities or stuff. Be it a staff member or a player, no shit talk about anyone in-game. 

• Agree 1
11 hours ago, Berkay Khan said:

I'm sure there must be more of those chat logs where you are chasing him or provoking. We don't tolerate any of that in OneVice servers. No shit chat, drama or any bullshit which kills the game's fun. I've not just muted but banned many players for shit talking in-game about clans, communities or stuff. Be it a staff member or a player, no shit talk about anyone in-game. 

Can you show me logs where i was abusing of other players¿? i just showed their roundstats lmao, if that its disallwed then remove /roundstats from the server, i think youi are making excuses to defend lederhos, enserio decepcionas Wood...

EDITED: I saw a lot of players insulting and being toxic, and admins didnt muted them, and i just showed my roundstats and he muted me for 24 hours, the evidence is clear and he lost the control for his personal problems...

Edited by sstkx
pd

I didn't say that there are more kill logs, I mentioned there must be more of them logs (stating a possibility) because I'd never bother go and check the logs one by one to see what has happened in this situation among you two. As for players being toxic to each other and stuff, obviously it must have gone unnoticed.

Getting back on the topic here, I'll keep it unlocked for a while in case if someone has to add up a few more chat logs or something.

Do you have anything to add here, @el_Lederhos
Do you guys have anything else to add, @Martyrdom and @Gohan.? I see that @sstkxclaims you both have witnessed the situation.

1 hour ago, Berkay Khan said:

I didn't say that there are more kill logs, I mentioned there must be more of them logs (stating a possibility) because I'd never bother go and check the logs one by one to see what has happened in this situation among you two. As for players being toxic to each other and stuff, obviously it must have gone unnoticed.

It didnt have gone unnoticed because i noticed admins about it, basically this always happened in RTV, players being toxic and admins doing nothing and even with it, i just showed my roundstats, thats its a big abuse for you? you are trying to justify lederhos bro, that isnt fair. Lederhos is abusing of his power and admins wont do nothing as i see:/, because if he have personal problems with any player then he is allow of abuse his admin cmds against that player? this is very unfair and biased, even you are asking marty and deko about the situation where i already showed you logs where marty and deko was talking with me to unmute me because that was unfair... what more evidence you want?

PD: He have personal problems with me since i uploaded a video about him and he was inviting whole TDA members to his clan, i can post the image if you want, since that day he always abuse of his power and provoke me in every servers, this is personal but he is abusing of his power 

GGFaPMT.png

lhDSBTA.png

Edited by sstkx

If a player reports another player for being an idiot/ shit chat, we do suggest /ignore or warn the player in most cases. If it's repeated again, /mute is applied or sometimes kick depending on the situation. Let me cut it straight and give you a recent example. Darkel called you a dog or smth, you got annoyed and /reported, I warned him right away and he then stopped. Is that clear enough? 

As for asking gohan and marty, you have mentioned in your first post that they were there and had witnessed it. It's not that I find your logs invalid, I tagged and asked them if they could add a little more or provide some more logs. Don't act like an idiot, it won't go unnoticed if you're not wrong here. You have reported and have provided the necessary evidence. I'd like to wait for @el_Lederhos and others to see if they have something to add.

Of course this is one of Pain's narratives to get everyone he hates punished. It is not worth a second reading this guy's topic as he is usually someone who abuses not only u1 members, but members of all clans and the community. 

I have nothing to say to be honest. Just a little reminder, do it, and I will mute you again 😄.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

So I examined the report and all the associated evidence thoroughly and came up with the final verdict. @sstkx you were the one who was provoking lederhos continuously by throwing taunts and abuses at him and his clan, I have read each and every in-game log in which it was more than evident that what you were trying to do. And regarding the mute, he muted you initially for 5 minutes which, in my opinion, is kinda soft, at least based on how I personally deal with toxic players in-game. Trust me, if I had been at his place, I wouldn't had muted you in the duration of minutes, honestly. And also, when your initial mute expired, you again started the same bullshit again due to which lederhos got provoked and ended up muting you again, this time for 24 hours. You can brag that you were just showing your K/D in chat (though it's a complete lie, you weren't only doing just that, you were continuously provoking him), still it is NOT allowed if the entire purpose of it is to provoke others, ruin the game's fun and promote toxicity. No one is interested in seeing your K/D or reading your useless and purposeless messages, especially if you're just gonna spam those like an idiot. It is a game, please learn to take it as a game. OneVice, by no means, either allows or promotes toxicity, drama, and hate-speech of any forms, whether on its discord server(s) or VCMP servers, and if anyone is found disobeying this simple rule, he'll be dealt with strictly. Kindly take your bs somewhere else where it is tolerated and avoid ruining the environment here. You are being warned verbally for the last time now and its the last time I am being polite with you. Don't regret afterwards if you screw up again. Learn to respect the staff and others if you want to be respected in return.

Resolved...

• Agree 1
  • Rift_Walk3R changed the title to [u1]Lederhos - Admin Abuse