Defusal (Melee Weapon)

Hey, I would like to suggest to modify a little bit the script to change something which sometimes provokes a bug animation.

I'm not able to reproduce it because it's situational. The bug occurs when someone is doing the CPR animation, while the player is defusing and the animation is at the point where the skin is pushing the chest, and get shot by a shotgun, sometimes he doesn't gets knocked down. It's the same case if you got hit by an M4, it moves a little bit, and the animation restart instantly.

So my suggestion is to remove the defuse which now is being with the fist while pressing LMB, and add the screwdriver melee, which can be used as "defusal kit". Also to prevent a bug of animation, use the RMB to add an extra animation.

• Informative 2

11 hours ago, =SpitFire= said:

i'd just better do the same thing as i did with detonator, by adding a custom weapon with same animation.

yep that would solve the problem. I liked Gohan's idea of screwdriver, and then we can just give the screwdriver when the player is starting to defuse, everything else remains same as detonator.

• Agree 1

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.