In-game nick: Gohan.
Bug encountered: There was a bug (at the base of "Malibu War") which I already talked to ELK, where you can plant/defuse the boom from below the checkpoint. ELK said: "[MK]Berkay_Khan: yes gohan, it's fixed on newest version of sv script i assume". Now it happened again accidentally, but a little bit different.
Are you able to reproduce it?: I tried sometimes but no, it's hard to replicate what happened in the video.
Screenshots / Videos: 
(This is the position from where you can defuse/plant) (MALIBU WAR)
(This is the position where the Checkpoint is placed, right above the last pic) (MALIBU WAR)
(This is the situation which have happened)
Explanation or Steps to reproduce: First time it happened was on Malibu War, in this case, at the photo you can see the checkpoint from below of the floor. I was able to defuse/plant the bomb from there.
At the video, you can see how it happened, I accidentally went throught the roof by bumping above a player while getting shooted with a shotgun, I have defused the bomb from above the building, which means that the action is not catching that player.pos.z which is not checked with player when he's inside the checkpoint. And of course the height/size of the 3d object is ordinary big.

• Agree 1

Hi Gohan, thank you for reporting the bug.
Yes, as ELK said, its fixed on the SqMod version. But since it can be problematic, I made changes to current script also.
The bug should no longer be producible.

About the checkpoint 3D model, it's height will be fixed soon.

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.