[Poll] S.P.A.S. Set

S.P.A.S + Ruger Set  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Ruger from S.P.A.S. set? And make a new set with Shotgun & Ruger

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I have been receiving complaints about the S.P.A.S. set being over powered because it has an assault rifle and an automatic shotgun. 

So what if we make a new set with Pump-action Shotgun and Ruger, and remove Ruger from the S.P.A.S set, perhaps replace it with a few cannisters of tear gas. This will also solve the problem of less Pump-action Shotgun sets.

• Disagree 1

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.

As I have voted no for following reason: 

Not everyone is good with ruger. Ruger is such weapon only those players can use who have good accuracy, since shooting moving target is almost hard for such weapon. I would suggest to keep the set. Spas and ruger set ain't bad. I myself have experienced many times with ruger lol. Its so bad at spray. 

• Informative 2
I don't play very often, but when I do, the ruger is a must have. You need way more skill to use ruger than m4 and there are players who prefer it over m4.
Having spaz with it balances it. The spaz is dangerous, ruger is not so great, on the other hand stubby is powerful but short range but m4 is op.

• Agree 1

All sets should have their pros and cons in order to make them balanced and I think Ruger and Spas in the same weapon pack is not a bad choice in this Game mode since the objective is taking the car.

On 11/11/2021 at 7:06 PM, Frozen said:

As I have voted no for following reason: 

Not everyone is good with ruger. Ruger is such weapon only those players can use who have good accuracy, since shooting moving target is almost hard for such weapon. I would suggest to keep the set. Spas and ruger set ain't bad. I myself have experienced many times with ruger lol. Its so bad at spray. 

He's right at some point. Ruger has slow fire rate (that could be the major factor of why few people use it) and that is why I think most of it's shots do sync unlike M4, now I am not known to the rocket science behind vc:mp sync it is complicated but it appears like that.

• Agree 2