RTV Championship '21 has concluded!

uoolQPJ.png PqNDLXz.png

Rob The Vehicle
 Championship '21 

The championship finished its period yesterday when Mad Resurrection claimed the trophy by defeating Vice Underdogs by a score of 6 - 2. The Last Alliance made their way to bronze position after The Jailers of The Damned couldn't, unfortunately, participate in their last match. These four teams qualified for the playoffs by displaying amusing tactics and magisterial skills.

Ekyqr6L.png

A memorable amount of time and effort - planning, implementation and conduction - was put into this Championship by the staff to make it possible, and I would like to take this moment to thank everyone who helped in forming and shaping of this magnificent event - the management for always being there, the administration and associates for always looking over and both the referees (who are now part of the staff) for being the muscle when required.

I would like to thank all the participants who have inscribed this event in our memories forever by showcasing quite some unprecedented gameplay and evocative strategies. 

But we know the world is not perfect, we faced a lot of hardships during the event - stalled and forfeited matches, DDoS attacks and crashers. And some of these unforeseen turns caused this event to run a little more than expected, 17 weeks instead of the originally planned 13. Despite everything, we all pushed our way through it, for once the faith in happening of the finale was fading away. However, our collective efforts saved it, and here we are, bidding farewell and good fortune to all of you!

As closing words, we'd like to express our gratitude to the finalists and the staff team to give this event the end it deserved.
This topic is subjected to stay open for everyone until the whole category is archived.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 7

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.

Damn, it has finally come to an end. Still remember when RTV champ just started and I rushed into TT discord to start forming the 5 back again. But, unfortunately we couldn't come up with the same old team and had some members changed. But this journey was pretty unforgettable one, fought against some strong clans and had some really good time and as well learnt many things. We had a shocking moment when we actually got to be the first team that could beat TLA in a 5v5 match. Probably was our best moment, the other teams did give a really good fight. After taking first spot in the Group A, we almost were comfortable about taking the trophy and take it home but unfortunately the fate is not always by your side. VU team gave a good fight and eliminated us on Semi-finals. And later on, due to unavailability from the main 5 we could not play for the 3rd position and we had almost no substitutes from the start of the champ. But damn, I am proud of this 5 that always came up for the match. Had a great time leading this team, always enjoyed to play with them whether we took a W or L. I would like to give these 4 a strong ass shoutout for always being there, mad props to y'all  =F2=KilleR_FrosT, [F2]WizZ, Thunder_Bird, [DU]Ronnie and also to the subs [DU]WiLsOn and [DU]3more for joining a few matches even while being busy. 

I would like to thank the staff as well for such a great organized event. When I joined this staff team as a referee and worked with them, I always had a comfortable and fun time helping out the staff, they helped me when I needed. Actually, a big thank to this staff team for having trust on me since I barely had experience of being in staff or helping administrating anywhere and also considering my maturity level 😁 I can only imagine how hard it could have been for them to have some trust on me. They took me in and trusted me, and finally I got to prove myself and helped out the staff being a referee, and when I found out that my place is literally here I applied for Staff Application and I got accepted. I actually had no idea that I could get accepted but I only wanted to show them my interest towards this staff team. And damn, they trusted me and got me in whereas even I couldn't trust myself. Again, a big thank to this staff team, we all (including the RTV Champ'4 teams) definitely have been through a lot finishing up this event successfully, I wanna thank all of you for making it possible.

And also congrats to the 3 teams, RT for taking the cup, VU for securing 2nd position and TLA for the 3rd position, y'all played well. Hope to see you guys around in future upcoming events. 😁

• Agree 3

wePVYzZ.gif

Very well deserved RT :). You guys have wasted Siezier and Charley's time who were preparing for a long-ass victory topic.  *runs*

Jk, no offense intended.

Well played both teams. The tournament went very well, hope that RTV managers will be able to organize more events.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 3