Unban Appeal - =EK=DestroyeR^

Your Ingame nick: =EK=Destroyer
Admin that banned you: Berkay
Reason: Lagtools ( he given )
Date / Time:
today 
Information:
Dont know what happened as whole vcmp is lagging now a days, everyone lag for me too but i ignore as its common now a days, didn't expect this. Nvm here's unban appeal!
Supporting evidence (if any):  No, but if anyone have doubt, they can fight me in any server :)

• Funny 1

Hello!

This is an automated reply.
Please wait patiently while a Server Administrator handles the report.

Please make sure the report does not violate any rules and is in proper format (link), otherwise it will be ignored and denied.

P.S. Do not reply to this appeal if it does not concern you.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

How would you like to explain the lag in this video, @DestroyeR?

Let's first consider a few things here. As we can tell with the video footage, it's not about vcmp sync issue or such since we can only see warps which are occasionally caused due to bad connection. In your case, it's happening constantly but when you stop moving to strike the opponents, we can clearly see you getting damage/ taking the shots easily and on top of that, staff member kept checking for your ping and jitter which seemed fine. Your ping is quite stable as well as the jitter but those warps are still there whenever you are sprinting in the footage. This can only be achieved by using lag-switch tools making it harder for the opponents to lead aim while you are sprinting.

Now, I'd like to hear your side of story. If there's a video or something you could provide, go ahead.

Looking at the proofs, I dont know what lagtools is hhh tbh, i was expecting some serious lag and teleportation video from you, but this... every player is hard to kill especially in RTV for me too so i dont know whats the purpose of this also Am getting damages soo easily, dont know how can i proof you? 

Sadly, i dont record in RTV and the reason is same "Lag" I always get rekt cuz of everyone's lag so i dont record there, but looking at this, i will consider recording in future. For now, anyway for me to show my innocence? Check my history its the first time....

Expecially, ask Analizator, he took 5-6 headshots from sooo Far and it there was something, i dont think anyone can take headshots soo easily!

Edited by DestroyeR

Did you even read my reply? I don't think it's in any way complicated to understand. 

I didn't mention that you are not taking shots or something else. Read first post carefully, you are getting hit normally like any other would do with maintaining a stable ping and jitter. It's not possible for a player to constantly warp while sprinting/ moving when he has a stable connection, no ping or jitter spikes or such. There are many players who play the game on data network and have bad internet connections. They get ping and jitter warns, usually end up getting kicked as well. In your case, it can clearly be seen that you are constantly warping on short intervals while sprinting whereas your ping, jittter and fps are stable. I'd have let it go if it was a case of an occasional warp but it's not. Video is clear enough proving that you made use of lag-switch tools making it harder for opponents to lead aim. 

A video from 3rd person would show better, spectation mode makes everyone laggy, how am i supposed to proof my self innocent?

And Talking about jttr warns? 

I got Alottt and i even quit many times just because of this, and this happens only in this server + If you think i use something, you can fight me anywhere u want! 

As i said Above, ask any sensible player who knows how to lead aim like Analizator, who cab take Head with lead aim from 100m.

Edited by DestroyeR
  • Informative 2
3 hours ago, DestroyeR said:

A video from 3rd person would show better, spectation mode makes everyone laggy, how am i supposed to proof my self innocent?

And Talking about jttr warns? 

I got Alottt and i even quit many times just because of this, and this happens only in this server + If you think i use something, you can fight me anywhere u want! 

As i said Above, ask any sensible player who knows how to lead aim like Analizator, who cab take Head with lead aim from 100m.

I know spectate mode is somewhat bugy but it doesn't show a player with a stable connection warping on short intervals constantly for more than two minutes like in your case here. You can check RTV championship videos recorded by @iBEE_tH3_RuL3R. There hasn't been a single player case in vcmp as of now where the player is warping constantly while sprinting whereas his pings, jitter and fps are fine. As for jitter kick system, there are a few servers only that checks for jitter such as LW, RTV and maybe one or two more.

Now coming to your case, You claim it to be normally happening in RTV whenever you are playing right? In which case, I'll go ahead and revoke your ban, I'm sure you'd still have this warp because you mention that it's happening to you in RTV only. I'll assign a staff member to record while you are in-game from 3rd person view and spectate mode as well. If possible, would like you to record your game-play too.