Staff application - [VU_T]Mody

In-game Nickname: [VU_T]Mody 

Timezone: Egypt +2 GMT

Time spent in VCMP: Playing since 2016/7

Do you fully understand the server rules, or otherwise, the Code of Conduct: Of course

Do you have any past experience as a staff member: Yes, I'm currently a Manager on VFS(Vice Freemode Server), an Administrator on VCDM(Vice City Deathmatch) and was a Moderator on CTB(Capture the Base)

Why would you like to join the staff team: I have a lot of skills and experience that I'll list down rn.

First...

Loyalty

I am very loyal to my job and always trying to do my best, I can be loyal to the people and assist them at most times given.

Helpful

I have been playing RTV for a long time, I know about every rule on OneVice by heart. I'm able to help new players who are confused about the server, and questions altogether. I can help on moderating and monitoring the server, keep it safe and enjoyable for everyone, I am also able to help with reports and know how to handle serious situations.

Maturity

When it comes to my job, I can act very mature. I tend to avoid arguments (Although, I won't lie, I've been in arguments myself) and attempt to stop them before they get too serious. I am also very respectful of other people (regardless of who they are).

Note on maturity: I realize that recently my maturity hasn't been the best, however, I will do my best to show you the absolute best of my maturity.

Polite

(Adding on to the maturity, I realize that I haven't been too polite lately, but I will improve.)

I am very humble and polite when it comes to other people. I will treat everyone with respect regardless of who they are, the current situation, and if they're mad. I don't mind if people will scream at me in anger as I have experienced it before and will treat them with respect nonetheless.

If I'm given an opportunity as a staff member, I'll give all that's in the tank to make the server a better place and an enjoyable environment for all players.

Thanks for reading my application ❤️

Regards, Mody. 

Edited by Mody
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 2

Your application has been noted, please wait patiently while the staff discusses the application.
Reminder: Do not post something on the application if you are not the applicant or do not have anything valuable.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

• 3 weeks later...

The majority of votes were positive for you in the thorough discussion amongst the staff team. We believe you are well capable of being a staff member, you've displayed quite some performance as a referee in the championship.

Welcome to the team.
Accepted as A. Associate.

• Winner 1

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.