[6-2 to MR] Mad Resurrection vs Vice Underdogs

I would request if you can extend the deadline to next weekend. By that time, we will be done with the things which are keeping us busier. 

I’ve some sudden exam to take on coming Sunday (which will not allow me to play even on Saturday most probably) and Jokah has also annual exam during this week. I will appreciate if you can give us one week extension since it’s a grand final and it won’t be fun if any team is lacking members. 

Edited by Siezer

No, we cannot do an extended deadline. A lot of our members are goners after this weekend including me cuz of university and then it will be a worse situation than this weekend. We can sacrifice some errands to make the match happen a bit later tomorrow but that's it.

17 GMT is our final suggestion. If nothing happens by then I'll leave the outcome of this match to be decided by event staff.

I am sorry but we aren’t available before 18 GMT. Just like stated by you, our majority isn’t available at 17 as well.

Our primary schedule was to play at 19 but we are also compromising and trying to make it 18 so we can play this match somehow.

Edited by Siezer

Firstly, you were given the reply at the correct time and date by Martyrdom on 12th October. We gave you an early reply to avoid these kind of problems which are happening right now. You ignored his reply and after 5 days you replied to adjust the hours sometime later. Then we replied you that most of our team members aren't going to come because the time you said to settle was too late for us. We told you that it is a risky time after 17 GMT as most of your team members might be aware what happened in TLA vs MR match where most of us were getting timeout and ping issues.

Then Siezer replied asking the staff to extend the deadline because two of our team members aren't available and after that he's said that we're not available before 18 GMT. How come your primary schedule was made on 19 GMT without the agreement of the team?

Listen, our team has 8 members in total and from these 8 there are only 6 available right now because of your rate reply but still we're taking the RISK to play at 17 GMT (one hour before) but in anyways you're not listening to us but we did. Tournaments aren't played like this, you have to adjust some time for yourself and for your team. We had a lot of problems we still managed to play several matches in this tournament with those problems existing. What kind of comfort we're getting? Due to your rate reply, 2 members aren't available in upcoming weeks but still for your sake we're asking for 17 GMT but still you're sticking with a No.

Most of our team members are inactive, yet they manage to give time to this game by practicing and giving their full punctuation on the forums. Do sacrifice a bit for yourself and for us because it was your mistake to reply lately on the forum.

• Agree 1

Hazard, the proposed schedule by your team was 23rd which is Saturday tomorrow. It wasn’t suggested to play earlier otherwise you could have received response from us earlier. 

Timing is discussed a week earlier and that’s how it has been working and we started responding you between those days. We were never late replying you back. 

I think you failed to understand what I meant there. By 19 GMT, I meant that we were going to propose 19 until 16 GMT suggested by you fellas after internal discussion between our members. As stated by you, we’ve similar situation, we are playing without any substitute and I am saying it with all honesty. We do not wish to play with three members and this giving me a worry already yet we are compromising to play at 18 considering that we might have to play with 3-4 members. 

If you speak of inactivity, we all are inactive except aXXo and Roy. We never played since our last match. My dear friend, I am listening to you but I can’t neglect things things from my side too.

Edited by Siezer

We’ve shared our final offer as well. 18 GMT, not earlier than that. I was looking to compromise and play at 17:30 GMT without asking my mates but I didn’t receive a suitable response and also my mates didn’t agree. So no more.

I assume you are probably thinking, I am doing this on purpose but no such case. As you are worried about your team’s availability, I am showing the same concern over here.

Edited by Siezer

One of the teams should compromise. Almost every match that has been playing against VU happened on late nights, I suggest VU to compromise this time just as every other teams have compromised on other matches against you guys to play at late night. Try making up something like 13-17 GMT. It's Saturday, what you guys even do the whole day? I am pretty sure you guys can make out at least an hour for the match and just get it done with. If none of the teams compromise then the staff will force the match on a specific time which could put both the teams into problems, so better get done with it.

wePVYzZ.gif

I think you probably to need get your facts straight. VU never forced anyone to play late night, we just played one match at around 19 GMT that too because MK agreed without any objection. 

Compromise in what sense? Are you asking me to play the final match with three players? If that’s what you meant, I am sorry pal, we would rather not play. 

We are not as free as you are thus cannot dedicate our time to a game this much. We’ve some real life responsibilities to fulfil during specific hours which can’t be overlooked. For the hours, we are available, I’ve mentioned them long before.

4 minutes ago, Siezer said:

I think you probably to need get your facts straight. VU never forced anyone to play late night, we just played one match at around 19 GMT that too because MK agreed without any objection. 

Compromise in what sense? Are you asking me to play the final match with three players? If that’s what you meant, I am sorry pal, we would rather not play. 

We are not as free as you are thus cannot dedicate our time to a game this much. We’ve some real life responsibilities to fulfil during specific hours which can’t be overlooked. For the hours, we are available, I’ve mentioned them long before.

As I said if none of you guys compromise it will go down to staff to decide the timings which will make it even worse, it's for your own good to make something happen.

about "not being free", I believe you definitely have participated quite many events to know that if the team can't be free enough to make some suitable timings for matches it can go wrong which will put issues on the event later. Already one of the teams quit from the event / do not want to play anymore matches due to timing issues (well they are cafers anyway lol). 

"Mentioning availability", you guys take quite long to make a reply of what time you guys are available on and don't tell me you guys aren't free enough to make a reply on forum which wont even take a minute 😁 .

wePVYzZ.gif

17 minutes ago, Siezer said:

Neither do we want to play with with just 3 players which is what will happen if us ourselves compromise. I already said when we are available and our availability has been stretched thin by saying 17 GMT already since as Hazard mentioned before we already have issues even at 16 GMT which can be specially noted in the stream of MR vs TLA match, 17 GMT there's literally a very high chance we could gift the match to VU since it'll be even worse at that hour.

Since this discussion is obviously going nowhere, I'll leave the rest of this match for event staff to handle. 

Edit: Idk why I wrote VU instead of MR 😳

OH yes, If you are talking about compromise, I shall you give you an example how we compromised last time. Follow the link below: 

@Pavonis, I understand your thoughts and I am happy that you are trying to sort this out but you should keep in mind, we aren’t doing on purpose. Would you play with a few members if you were at my place? I can’t force my team as it is literally impossible for them.

However, I propose extension of deadline and we can manage to play on weekdays as well if weekends are causing any trouble for MR.

Edited by Siezer

Let's all slow down here. We all are working towards the same goal.

It looks like the match is stuck between 17 and 18 GMT but it's not possible for any of the teams to meet halfway there. And I believe staff should not force a time considering its the finale.

The deadline can be extended without any hassle but it looks like MR is only available for this weekend. I'll be honest here, giving the match to one team without playing would be the last thing I'd want to do now, a lot of the matches were marked forfeit even though this was supposed to be a short event (considering usual timespan of team-based events). 

I'll be willing to put this match on hold for a while if availability of the teams improve due to that.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.

Hello there, we cant postpone the match because after this week most of our members will go inactive for studies or real life things.

You may dont know how we decided the 18GMT which is suggested by you so it will be better to do it today or MR team will less members.

You buddies said VU is fine with 18GMT lets go for it.

• Aegon changed the title to [6-2 to MR] Mad Resurrection vs Vice Underdogs