Application - [EK]3more.

In-game Nickname: [EK]3more.
Timezone: GMT +2
Time spent in VCMP: since summer 2017, almost 3 years
Do you fully understand the server rules, or otherwise, the Code of Conduct: yes, i do realize them
Do you have any past experience as a staff member:currently, VKs server level 7 admin, VCCnR moderator, Elite Strife moderator ( not released yet ), got admin level in some servers those aren't very public like FunVice, co-owner. was an admin in some other servers those have been closed, werent very famous also.

Why would you like to join the staff team: I find the game mode good, i would like to help the staff to raise the server and stop any kind of rule breaks. I have an experience in other servers. I will do my best to make the gameplay better for others and be always there when needed.

Edited by 3more
admin level increased in vks

Your application has been noted, please wait patiently while the staff discusses the application.
Reminder: Do not post something on the application if you are not the applicant or do not have anything valuable.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

Dear @3more,

Hope you are doing good.
Your application's discussion came to a conclusion that it has been denied due to more negative votes. Members think you are not ready yet and that you need to give some more time to the server.

Thank you,
Berkay Khan

• ELK locked this topic