Application - cool3

In-game Nickname: [MK]cool3
Time zone: +2:00 g.m.t
Time spent in VCMP: IĀ originally played this game at the end of 2007 on December 29 winteršŸ˜€ "2008"
Do you fully understand the server rules, or otherwise, the Code of Conduct: Yea, IĀ understand them all and I will pay attention by following them
Do you have any experience as a staff member: Yea I Am currently head admin in EC "European city server", Admin in EA server "Extreme addicts", Manager in VL server "Vice land server", and many more than I far IĀ remember Head admin in Mega war server but this server is closed "the rest of servers I forget them"

Why would you like to join the staff team:Ā 

I want to be an admin to make the server more clear for players "newbies and non-ones" like to explain the commands, rules, and how to play properly, Teaching them from the faults they made, like I also did in the beginning when I was a newbie and to clear it from rule breakers and toxicity "really increased these days", besides that, I have many experiences in how to manage and handle server well, I would like to share ideas and opinions to improve the server for many aspects and to make it more creative Being an admin would only make me more inspired to help other people, as it is my job, and happy to see people learning how they have to behave in our server. It is a pleasant feeling when u help someone and then notice that he learned very well.

Edited by cool3

Your application has been noted, please wait patiently while the staff discusses the application.
Reminder: Do not post something on the application if you are not the applicant or do not have anything valuable.
Ā 

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

Hi cool3,
thank you for showing interest towards the staff team. We're glad to see you here.

Although we have no doubts on your potential and experience,
We'd want to ask if you would be able to actively dedicate time to the server and its administration for the longer term?

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @cool3, thank you for waiting
After a thorough discussion, the staff has majorly castedĀ inconclusiveĀ votes because we don't feel that you meet the activity criteria.

As I said earlier, we have no doubts on your potential and experience.
With no disrespect, we are looking for staff members who can actively contribute to the server.Ā 

Thank you for applying.Ā 

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.