1 round, and it doesn't ends when CP is bombed - Suggestion

Suggestion Header 

The round doesn't ends when attackers get to blow the fuck out of a CP. Instead, it can be a best of three and the side winning almost 2 CP points wins.

Arguments and Details :

It's evident that there are bases in which CPs are either too close to the team spawn points and very far from the opponent's, making it totally biased towards a certain side.

Example  Mall base in which CPs are very near to side spawn location and they can easily win the round. Whereas the time in which the opposite team decides which packs would suit themselves, bomb would have been already planted by then.

And some more being unbalanced either one way of another.

This way one side is at a big disadvantage damaging the balance which is required to ensure fair and smooth gameplay experience for the players(atleast for those like me who prefer a balanced fight).

Note : 

It's just a suggestion, although it is quite possible to be neglected but some points worth given a notice.

Smol Suggestion : 

Please revert to that smexy bumb plant style in which we could move while holding the detonator. This way more tactics come into play and, also the current one is similar to sucking dich, YAKH!!!

Edited by MasterOz
  • 1 month later...

This idea is more like the "Powerplay" idea I had before for tiebreaker event matches where both teams attack simultaneously. 
I'll see to that, but surely it can not be implemented in casual matches and I think that's why you requested closing of this topic.

About sites being unfair to attackers or defenders, we plan to solve that before the release of SqMod version.

Nevertheless, closed.

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.