Server Support

i know but Nowadays My Second Server Is RUnning And Also My PUBG Server Is In My Underwork so Bruh I Need Space and when the server will ready then it will had above than 500 mbs space so that the reason

Edited by MR_SK

If your server needs more than 200 MB disk space, then dude optimize it. You won't get anything more than 300 MB. If you want you can go for any of the other hosting providers which are free for an year. Examples: Microsoft Azure, Oracle etc.

Or just go ahead and buy some good hosting, which usually starts from $2-3.5/month and is enough for running a couple of VC:MP servers.

I have a multimode server and my server weighs only 40 MB including a JavaScript bot. You need to optimize your stuff before using it, if you don't know how to do that we can't help. Get your own VPS with 20 GB disk space, we have limited disk space for everyone.

And you didn't answer my questions, please answer those first.

You didn't answer my questions. You won't get any extension whatsoever, you need to optimize your shit and also remember RTV has more than 30 bases yet the store size is little, so deal with it.

PS - unnecessary arguments will lead to a forum warn or ban, answer what is asked.

Edited by Anish
  • ELK locked this topic