Add Dust 2 map from Counter strike 1.6

I have the map ported for vice city along with it's collisions heavily optimized so that it could run smooth for ones with low end cpu. It's at the ready but there are a few things which we would have to consider before adding this map. 

• Bases are to be categorized as in small and large map, and be chosen according to the player count at the moment along with it's proper functioning on voting session.
  • Maintain the server store size and make sure it's downloadable for average vcmp player base.

There are a few more things which puts a hold on adding more custom bases but we will see by the time. 

• Agree 1

I had this idea to rescale the Dust2 map and make it somewhat bigger so that it would go alright even when there are more players.
I haven't tested it yet but will do and see how does it go. This requires much more work on the object's collision because the map consists of a lot of polygons and that it needs a heavy optimization. I have done the most but it would take more i assume.

I will be posting screenshots here 👍

• Agree 2
  • 3 weeks later...