Dear Admins ,

I am really appology for my mistake that I am very greedy for hosting my server but now my server is deleted so my heart is broken Really sry i disturb you all staff of onevice 

I can't understand what is the problem of mscv64 its permissions denied every time when i do my server update then I hope your forgaved me all guys I never do anything again First of all tell me how can i set permissions of this msvc64 and thanks for your pleasure to providing me a good host I am a annoying guy i think i am really appology for that onevice staff i need my server backonline i hope you guys helped me and i understand that when i do anything with msvc64 file my server is destroyed so i never do this again 

I will appology for that my mistakes and for getting your alot of time in my mistakes that fixed my mistake pls sry guys very sorry forgaved me and pls give my server back i will never disturb you again.

First of all, it ain't "msvc64", plus Spiller already warned you about it, therefore no. You won't be forgiven, and if you create any spam account, we'll know it and ban the current account as well, so stop making topics and/or accounts (if you are going to).

• Disagree 1

Might have done something here but not anymore since you went out of the way to create a new account in attempts to get another host.

We host almost everyone's server completely disregarding the fact if someone can script and manage or not, just because a lot of people want to create and play together, and just because we can. 
But you have been a total pain in the ass, we don't charge anything, we only ask that you stick to the rules and use discipline. But no, every other day, you DM someone of us with some stupid mess that you have created.

You can't even learn not to repeat the same mistakes.
I've done had it. You're not getting anything back, I've already sent the files to you.

Locked.

• Agree 1

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.