Suggestion - Reward special weapon to MVP.

This suggestion is most likely to bring more people in the game-mode. The idea I want to share just to make more players follow the game-mode instead of just running for kills and one or two guys from the whole team doing game-mode. It would be great to add some custom weapon as a reward to MVP like onehitkill weapon, maybe a one hit sniper or a one hit melee weapon? Like someone was MVP last round the next round he gets to use a special weapon with a limited amount of ammo, and no he wont lose the weapon even if he dies it will stay until the end of that round or until the ammo ends. I think it will bring more fun to the game-mode as well as bring more players to the game-mode. In my opinion, a one hit sniper would be best or a one hit melee weapon would work as well. To keep things balanced give them limited ammo and if a melee weapon gets added then it will be as like after 5th or 6th death the weapon will be removed. Now there could be more interesting weapons added these are just my ideas, if you have a better way in mind suggest 'em.

wePVYzZ.gif

The idea you're talking about, I support it.

The things you suggested are OP, a one hit kill weapon can make the players irritated.

If you ask me what I think is to add something not too much OP but minimum level thing which attract death-matchers so that they actually understand the gameplay instead of making kills

I wouldn't say for MVP. Because MVP will most likely be the top killer from defending team if the vehicle is not robbed.
Can be a good reward for the player who puts effort into stealing the vehicle, might even attract some players into robbing the vehicle.

Extra HP or Armor would fit best in my opinion.

• Agree 1

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.

I think for now there should be 150/130 HP for the person doing efforts in trying to steal and his HP should get refilled by the limit of 150/130 like as an example..

Faly has HP of 90 (He was the one who was constantly getting in the car, trying to deliver it or the deliverer) There is a HP Addon of 20 if I'm correct

Faly has 90 HP. He makes a kill and his health is increased to 110, he makes a kill again and his HP is increased to 130.

I think this seems fair atleast for now (I don't think there is a need of armour, just HP because there was a bug of armour getting removed instantly after some shots at certain areas

5 hours ago, Spiller said:

I wouldn't say for MVP. Because MVP will most likely be the top killer from defending team if the vehicle is not robbed.
Can be a good reward for the player who puts effort into stealing the vehicle, might even attract some players into robbing the vehicle.

Only reason, i wouldn't agree on it due to some players have really bad jittr or ping 100 hp is enough for them adding up more armor or hp might turn out something bad. I think a special weapon is the best choice.

wePVYzZ.gif

1 hit weps is too op, I think HP / Armour is just perfect. no need to make different into the DM. shouldn't buff one side and ignore the other. if you want to bring people into gamemode you can't ignore DM and nerf it 

• Agree 1
On 5/14/2021 at 5:02 AM, Spiller said:

7 hours ago, 3more said:

I think HP / Armour is just perfect

Fully agreed. No need to complicate things with custom 1 hit KO weapons, a simple health / armour boost is more than sufficient.

• Agree 1

Vice Underdog VCCnR Manager (Former) VCAD Moderator (Former) RTV Administrator KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

spacer.png

+1. 
There should be some more different weapons according to MVP... Like if a Player Gets MVP too early for example Getting MVP in 1 Minute whoever will deliver the vehicle under 1 minute will get heavy weapon. and weapon should be removed till the ammo gets finished. and same goes according to time. Like if player gets MVP under 2 minute will get a little large heavy weapon not heavy than that first one.. so if there would be a limit of ( Too early MVP Rewards ) like we will get fast mvp rewards under the limit. 1 Minute and 2. however we can include 3 Minute but that's looking weird. or we can Say at first whoever will gets mvp in less than 1 minute will be rewarded with a more heavy weapon.. Heavy weapons like some Modified weapons that exist in EC server... Modifying their Shot - Range ( damage ) with new sounds. well i agree with pavonis one too. then this came in my mind. outta nowhere I don't really know if it will looks good or bad