Hello everyone, I want help about my forum ips I uploaded theme on my forum but it shows me error Like failed to send email and some more errors in my admincp 

Some one help me for fix this issues Kindly some one helped me pls I have issues my theme some one tell me how can i back up my forum to a test form and start everything form start with default theme and all

Edited by Husnainali

Use your phone or the method below.

Press Print/Screen/SysRq

main-qimg-8cc2bfb01d8122ba347d868a559d49

Open Mspaint (don't say you don't know how to open Paint)

Press Paste then save the picture

Head to imgur.com, upload your picture there and send us the link.

• Funny 2

Oh my lord!
You can't even take a screenshot and on top of that you insisted that you want IPS as a forum software which is no where as easy as SMF 😠

On 5/12/2021 at 5:10 PM, Husnainali said:

Hey i know about this but I don't how can i post image with url or link

Upload the image on https://imgur.com/ or do it directly via uploading the image as an attachment to your post. See the screenshot below.

hssain.png

hello admin @Berkay KhanSir i try to upload my image but it was very havey site my pc is hanging wo i can't upload any pic @AnishI said to you i will tell you my problems on discord pls unblocked me on discord I hope You will understand. @Berkay Khan @SpillerKindly helped me to solved this issue if we can't solved this issue kindly tell me how can i reset my forum and make everything from start 

Edited by Husnainali
Add some words
  • 3 weeks later...

There's nothing important you have ever messaged me with other than breaking things and then asking for help. I will block you from forums as well and you won't be able to send me any message on inbox. Whatever it is, say it here or make a support ticket/ topic, OneVice staff will look into it.

• ELK locked this topic