Suggestion - Remove Taxi skin

Remove taxi skin?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

1 hour ago, MasterOz said:

Wanna explain why EAD and KoTH players never complained about taxi skin? And we acknowledge that both have/had 20+ playercount on a regular basis. It's just now that some guys are weeping over a minor issue. Anyways I will try hard not to let the taxi skin be removed just because some players want it to be so. Let's see who wins

Ok so at one instant you say: "It's just now that some guys are weeping over a minor issue" and at the very next instant you say: "I will try hard not to let the taxi skin be removed..." And this just made me realize that you literally have no idea what you're saying and regarding what you're saying, honestly. The level of contradiction your statement have with respect to one another is just amazing and yet equally disappointing. Now to why players didn't complained about the exact same skin in other servers like the ones you mentioned above, it's totally up to them why they didn't complained, probably they thought that there isn't any use of complaining there for some reasons which they themselves know. And also, is comparing two or three very different servers with one another sounds fair to you just due to one single skin?? Ofc there are other features, especially skins, rtv has that other servers don't, not something aiming to be offensive or anything like that, but an honest yet an unbiased opinion/judgement from my side. And also, you cannot criticize the guys if they didn't reported an issue elsewhere but are reporting it here, because we always have been transparent and highly responsive when it comes to hearing out and implementing the suggestions of players around us, and that is the only reason due to which the taxi skin was added in exactly 24 hours since its topic regarding addition was made, by you ofc. And now that the people who are against it are expressing their views, alongside logics, freely regarding removing it, we'll surely consider their suggestions as well and do the appropriate action (like removing the skin if majority is against it). And last but not the least, like I have said multiple times, just like you feel free to express your suggestions regarding OneVice and its servers, exactly in the same way others are respected alongside their opinions. So If someone is contradicting you, do not take it personally and act in a way that's not suitable for you, thanks and peace...

• Agree 1

This Skin is kinda weird. i really don't like this skin specially in RTV i prefer Cop Skin because that suits good in RTV although i have a lot thoughts about this taxi skin that i won't leave here xd because it's ramadan and of course this skin should be removed as well Recommending the Cop skin only if you guys are gonna replace the skin. #RTVImprovements 🙂

• Agree 2
2 hours ago, MasterOz said:

Wanna explain why EAD and KoTH players never complained about taxi skin? And we acknowledge that both have/had 20+ playercount on a regular basis. It's just now that some guys are weeping over a minor issue. Anyways I will try hard not to let the taxi skin be removed just because some players want it to be so. Let's see who wins

bro you are loosing to pavonis again, score 12-5, do smth quik to beat him xddd

• Funny 1
56 minutes ago, iBEE_tH3_RuL3R said:

This just made me realize that you literally have no idea what you're saying and regarding what you're saying, honestly. The level of contradiction your statement have with respect to one another is just amazing and yet equally disappointing. 

Interested in knowing what you realized.

And also, is comparing two or three very different servers with one another sounds fair to you just due to one single skin?? 

You got me wrong here. ofc not

And last but not the least, like I have said multiple times, just like you feel free to express your suggestions regarding OneVice and its servers, exactly in the same way others are respected alongside their opinions. So If someone is contradicting you, do not take it personally and act in a way that's not suitable for you, thanks and peace...

Worth giving attention. Also quoting something,

"The wiser you get, the less you speak"

I agree that recent post by me wasn't very suitable. But let's just stay on topic for the most part. I hope the poll won't be closed anytime sooner than 3 days.

Edited by MasterOz
  • Funny 1
  • Sad 1
17 minutes ago, MasterOz said:

"The wiser you get, the less you speak"

Yes my man exactly, everyone here knows who has been "speaking less and grown more wiser" in game, on discord servers/channels as well as various community forums since the past couple of months, everyone knows that, cuz everyone's seen that. 😆😆

20 minutes ago, MasterOz said:

I agree that recent post by me wasn't very suitable. But let's just stay on topic for the most part. I hope the poll won't be closed anytime sooner than 3 days.

Glad to see that you realized it (ironic), and yeah, the poll shall be closed only when maximum number of people have voted OR expressed their views regarding this particular topic. The duration after which this topic will close will depend on the pace at which a quicker and a massive vote count is achieved. 🙂 

• Disagree 1

I too have voted to remove / replace the Taxi skin.

Apart from the main point that people have been raising about it's sync issues, especially against laggers, I feel like the main point of concern is just how much this cripples the M4 set because of it's reliance on headshots and not having a shotgun to fall back on like the M60 set does. Although I'm an M4 player myself, I've been finding it far more comfortable using the M60 set in RTV only after the implementation of the Taxi skin just because of how difficult it's become to get those headshots. VC:MP's bad sync has already given laggers such a substantial advantage so far and the addition of this skin has only worsened that existing issue.

I've also noticed how almost no one picks any of the other skins anymore, because everyone knows that the midget skins' smaller hitboxes are superior to the larger ones of the standard skins. This has taken away the skin variety that RTV used to have and with the removing / replacing of the Taxi skin with another standard one, we'll be seeing people using a more diverse set of skins in their gameplay. Diversity is always a good thing.

Overall, I believe that the benefits heavily outweigh the detriments in going back to the skins that were available before the addition of the Taxi skin.

Edited by Ülker
Spelling error
  • Agree 5

Vice Underdog VCCnR Manager (Former) VCAD Moderator (Former) RTV Administrator KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

spacer.png