Suggestion - Remove Taxi skin

Remove taxi skin?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

There is no doubt, RTV was better without this taxi skin. This little dwarf skin have literally sync issues which even making low pingers take hit barely. VCMP is already having a shit sync no need to add up now a small skin to make it even worse to hit down players. Everyone just using it to advantage even including myself. I have seen many people complaining as well. I'm not sure if I saw many players asking for it tho. I was asking for like umm an average tall skin, like Firemen or even add up Phils with no arm skin as sick mentioned even that's better. Taxi is just too out of place. Remove it before it turns more worse 😕 .

• Agree 1

wePVYzZ.gif

@Pavonis 

As you might have seen, I have highlighted all of your stated points in a comprehensive way on the previous topic that was created for the addition of this skin at the first place. It’s a fact that this skin is indeed buggy and causes serious sync issues while being used. I also ain’t in favor of having any of such skins (like that lady skin also that many laggers use) in the server that result in unfair advantages / sync issues because of obvious reasons, but since for the time being it felt that majority was in favor of this skin, I also put aside my opinion for that lol. Well anyways, it’s great that u made this topic, let’s see what’s the result lol.

• Confused 1

The bugs were fixed on the skin as far as I know, most of the players are using this skin nowadays.

If you don't like it, don't take it. About the bugs, I already said that the bugs were fixed on the skin.

• Winner 1
3 hours ago, Hazard said:

The bugs were fixed on the skin as far as I know, most of the players are using this skin nowadays.

If you don't like it, don't take it. About the bugs, I already said that the bugs were fixed on the skin.

It’s not about not liking and not taking this skin bro, it’s about the unfair advantage that this skin gives to some extent due to its size (hit boxes to be precise) and surprisingly, the ones who like this skin know regarding this particular issue/advantage that this skin gives, and perhaps it’s the only reason they like this skin cuz they know what it will be like for the enemy to hit/kill them. And by fixing bugs it was meant that the skin’s texture issues (that causes its texture to get glitched and disappear from the model of the skin) are fixed, the issues regarding height/size/hit boxes are NOT fixed, because for that, an extensive yet not-so-promising modeling work is required to be done on the skin which is not done, yet.

• Confused 1

I would just suggest not to remove the skin, also it was used in VCDC'6 so you can't really judge that (according to me)

Just a free suggestion, I would like to hear the opinion of the people here.

14 minutes ago, Hazard said:

I would just suggest not to remove the skin, also it was used in VCDC'6 so you can't really judge that (according to me)

Just a free suggestion, I would like to hear the opinion of the people here.

This isn't 1v1 dueling championship, there is a big difference between 20 players fighting and 2 players fighting. Taxi skin was for sure handled easily in 1v1 situations but not if 10 players front of u with same bugged skin.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

wePVYzZ.gif

3 minutes ago, Berkay Khan said:

What kind of bug exactly are you guys talking about?
As far as I know, It's the skin height issue only 🤔

Yep, the custom skin eliminates the possibility of bugs etc so leave it aside, the main issue that now remains is its height, or in other words, its hit boxes which, compared to other skins (taller ones) are less, due to which, it's difficult to hit it or knock it down. And the rest, you know it. xd

• Informative 1
21 minutes ago, Berkay Khan said:

What kind of bug exactly are you guys talking about?
As far as I know, It's the skin height issue only 🤔

+1, remove it.

its not about hieght, there are many other small skins which are fine, its the skin itself. when you shoot it, most of the time you miss, for shotgun/m60 users its maybe fine as they dont need high accuracy to shoot I mean with m60 they can just spam bullets over the whole skin, and it will do, but for m4, it requires a shitload of accuracy to headshot it, and thats not because it is small, is because of its hitbox(i'm sure if you look at its dff, it will definitely be similar to the duck skin's dff), so thats really unfair that 1 weapon is effect and the other is not. To my experience, since this skin is added, I miss clear headshots as well aa stuby shots and I hope im not the only who experieced it.

Edited by Taliban
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1
On 5/1/2021 at 11:27 PM, Pavonis said:

This isn't 1v1 dueling championship, there is a big difference between 20 players fighting and 2 players fighting. Taxi skin was for sure handled easily in 1v1 situations but not if 10 players front of u with same bugged skin.

Wanna explain why EAD and KoTH players never complained about taxi skin? And we acknowledge that both have/had 20+ playercount on a regular basis. It's just now that some guys are weeping over a minor issue. Anyways I will try hard not to let the taxi skin be removed just because some players want it to be so. Let's see who wins

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2
2 minutes ago, MasterOz said:

Wanna explain why EAD and KoTH players never complained about taxi skin? And we acknowledge that both have/had 20+ playercount on a regular basis. It's just now that some guys are weeping over a minor issue. Anyways I will try hard not to let the taxi skin be removed just because some players want it to be so. Let's see who wins

Of course, you gonna try hard to keep a skin with bugged hitbox, because only the people with gutts can vote to remove it 😉  who don't rely on some dwarf skin. 🙂 

• Agree 2
  • Funny 2

wePVYzZ.gif

25 minutes ago, Mody said:

That custom taxi skin got some terrible animations, i would prefer replacing this one with the original taxi skin.

The model is default, only the skins has been changed. So if there's any problem, it resides with the default skin's models.

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.

1 hour ago, MasterOz said:

Imagine simping for a taxi skin.. 

Remove it pls I don't want elk lagging with a buggy skin.

Edited by Spartain
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Disagree 2
5 minutes ago, Aky said:

so, the problem is the custom taxi skin or the taxi skin in general?

if there's a problem with the custom taxi skin that we are using, then there would be a problem with the taxi skin in general as well since the dff is untouched.

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.