Suggestion - Addition of Taximen skin

Hi,

Giving a spotlight on the background of bringing this suggestion on forums is because it was suggested in-game by myself to add taximen skin. But it was outright rejected since developers don't want it and they had their reasons.

So bringing it to the forums, I would like to state that there's quite a good amount of people that uses taximen skin or small skins to enjoy their gameplay at the fullest. There are 3 men(tall skins) currently in RTV for both red and blue teams. It won't hurt much to replace the existing most less used skin with taxi skin or add it as the #4 skin. 

Please whoever visits forum, drop your opinion with strong reasons. Again mentioning, don't just come by and say "We like it" or "We dislike it" but make sure to have reasons to back them up. 

• Agree 1

As per my observation and knowledge, there’s a strong reason behind all of the possible short skins (especially the taxi guy skin as well as the ladies skin) being removed and that’s primarily because those skins somehow thwart the balance of the gameplay by making it a bit difficult for you to get hit by your opponent (more difficult if you’re a lagger) cuz some of your animations start breaking for your opponents (especially when you are in an incredibly fast movement consisting of rapid crouch and after crouch glitch) and since vcmp can’t handle this due to its own current state, this all as a whole results in a terrible amount of desynchronization on you for your opponents, hence paving way to unfair gameplay as well as a kind of unfair advantage. And for your information, we added such skins in the previous version of RTV and right after a few days, to our surprise, we witnessed some highly unworthy actions from a few players due to which those players faced penalizations and that it finally led to the removal of that set of skins from the server itself. Tho there’s no issue in adding it in the server still, the reasons which I have stated above are the reasons that we haven’t incorporated such type of skins in the server as of now. And one more friendly yet an honest question from you, is this skin’s absence is the only reason rtv has been “boring” for you since the last few days? 🤔🤔

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
6 minutes ago, iBEE_tH3_RuL3R said:

is this skin’s absence is the only reason RTV has been “boring” for you since the last few days? 🤔🤔

No.

Thanks for your input. Let's see what others think about this specific matter.

• Agree 1