[MDr]Wehshi_Hazard's Application

In-game nickname: [MDr]Wehshi_Hazard

Timezone: GMT+5

Time spent in VCMP: Joined in last months of 2012

Do you fully understand the server rules, or otherwise, the Code of Conduct: Yes

Do you have any past experience as a staff member: 👇
Grand Theft Auto European City - Moderator
Grand Theft Auto Asian City - Manager
[0.4] Extreme Addicts | Official Server - Moderator
ViceLand | Freeroam | Mapping - Moderator

Why would you like to join the staff team: I think I can help the staff in growing the server by contributing my time, sincerity and any possible help needed. I'm an active person in handling stuff related to the server development and any events taking place in the server. I would also like to clear that I'm mostly a person who likes to do jokes and all the stuff related to fun but I never take things as jokes when it comes to responsibility. I assure you won't get disappointed by me because staff comes as my first priority.

That's all, thank you!

Your application has been noted, please wait patiently while the staff discusses the application.
Reminder: Do not post something on the application if you are not the applicant or do not have anything valuable.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

• 2 weeks later...

You have been one of the most interested fellas in this game mode ever since it was released and also have been coming up with bug reports from time to time. We believe you will show the same enthusiasm as a part of the staff.

Accepted as Associate. Welcome to the team!

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.