In-game Nickname: Anish
Timezone: GMT +5:30
Time spent in VCMP: I've been around since late 2014 or early 2015, don't exactly remember 😅
Do you fully understand the server rules, or otherwise, the Code of Conduct: Yes, I do and I assure you I will adhere to them and make rulebreakers follow those as well.
Do you have any past experience as a staff member: Yes, I've been Manager in Real Life Roleplay server and Gangster Miami DM Server. Apart from which, I've owned 2 DM servers in the past, currently a Developer and co-owner at Vice Freemode Server (formerly Vice Freeroam Server).
Why would you like to join the staff team:
I wanna join the staff team as I am great at interaction with most people, I know most of the players in VC:MP. Along with strong acquaintance with many old and new players of the community. Apart from this, I really like the idea of OneVice. I believe integrity is the most important thing a community should have, which is being promoted by OneVice in a way, which is unique and effective. I like the initiative OneVice took by providing free forum and server hosting, boosting the number of existing and WIP servers in VC:MP, which directly or indirectly, will at a point in time, will increase VC:MP's playerbase. And uhm one more thing, I'd really like to contribute in any way I can. Thanks for the opportunity, love love [NO HOMO].

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Your application has been noted, please wait patiently while the staff discusses the application.
Reminder: Do not post something on the application if you are not the applicant or do not have anything valuable.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

• 2 weeks later...