[R3V]Gohan. - Application

In-game Nickname: [R3V]Gohan.
Timezone: -3 GMT (Argentina ar_16x16.png)
Time spent in VCMP: I'm playing since 2012. Daily, everytime I have free you will see me playing or active on discord. (dekO^#9094)
Do you fully understand the server rules, or otherwise, the Code of Conduct: Absolutely yes, I do understand the Code of Conduct and server rules.

Do you have any past experience as a staff member: LW Adminstrator, SkyWars Adminstrator, EAD Moderator, VCDC S5 Referee, VCDC S6 Referee, Evolution DeathMatch Administrator, Manager of [R3V] Kill Confirmed TDM and EAD LEAGUE II Referee.

Why would you like to join the staff team:  As I said in my latest application, I think that this project has a lot of future, current staff team of One Vice is looking forward towards good new features. Everything that I  can contribute with, it would be my pleasure in order to help the staff and the developement team. I'll try my best.

Thank you!

Your application has been noted, please wait patiently while the staff discusses the application.
Reminder: Do not post something on the application if you are not the applicant or do not have anything valuable.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.