In-game nickname: [VUr]Ulker
Timezone: GMT ±0
Time spent in VC:MP: Since 2018
Do you fully understand the server rules, or otherwise, the Code of Conduct: Yes, I've gone over all of it and I fully understand.
Do you have any past experience as a staff member:
- VCCnR Mod/Admin, since 21/04/2020
- KotH Admin, since 16/03/2021

Why would you like to join the staff team:
RTV has always been special to me, because it was the server that originally got me interested in DM and I’ve had countless hours of fun on it. I was devastated when I heard the news of the unfortunate incident that led to it’s shutting down last year. I know that with a trustworthy and dependable staff team, this can be prevented from ever happening again. I believe that I am a perfect candidate for such a team.

As an active member of our community, I have plenty of time and efforts to give, may that be with moderating the forums, administering within the server, mapping bases, or wherever else I'm needed. Being a Mod/Admin of a highly respected server as VCCnR for a year has not only given me ample experience, but has also disciplined me in the right attitude and behavior that is expected from someone with such authority. My recent experiences as an admin in another well esteemed server, KotH, has allowed me to project these same qualities within a DM structure. I believe that with these past experiences supporting me, I am ready for whatever challenges RTV has to offer me too.

Furthermore, I have just recently joined RTV’s beta testing team and attended the most recent session. It was a lot of fun finally being able to enjoy this great gamemode once again, and I can assure you all that I'll be present in all future sessions to come too. I am ready to provide anything and everything that I can in order to fulfill the server’s needs.

In conclusion, joining the OneVice staff team for me is an opportunity to bring out the best that this amazing server has to offer, and most importantly, to ensure that RTV will permanently remain as a dominant server in VC:MP.

Thank you all for your time and consideration.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 2

Vice Underdog VCCnR Manager (Former) VCAD Moderator (Former) RTV Administrator KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

spacer.png

Your application has been noted, please wait patiently while the staff discusses the application.
Reminder: Do not post something on the application if you are not the applicant or do not have anything valuable.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.