Application - Domek_GOS

In-game Nickname: Domek_GOS
Timezone: Poland/GMT +2
Time spent in VCMP: Over a year
Do you fully understand the server rules, or otherwise, the Code of Conduct: Yes,it's not a big deal
Do you have any past experience as a staff member: I'm currently vccnr moderator, CTB moderator and Arbier server's administrator

Why would you like to join the staff team:  Greetings dear Staff.I've heard of this server before and im happy that it came back again,it has a unique gamemode and it attracted me at the first sight so i decided to apply here for an extra hand for staff team.What can I contribute to the server? I can contribute my activity,loyalty,calmness,good attitude and great sense of humor 🙂 but most importantly responsibility,I already know how it is to be and im wiling to do same here,moreover im from a completely different timezone so I can be on my duty while other staffs are not available also my English skill is pretty good,enough so anyone can understand me.That's all I wanted to write and let you know about me.Waiting patiently for your responses,I hope that you will accept me. 🙂       Sincerely Domek

Your application has been noted, please wait patiently while the staff discusses the application.
Reminder: Do not post something on the application if you are not the applicant or do not have anything valuable.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

• 4 weeks later...

We had a thorough discussion within the staff and unfortunately, it didn't go in your favor.
We believe you need to spend more time in the server. Your application has been denied.